Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who's in their 2WW?? :)

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:43 PM
  • 25 Replies

How many dpo are you and having any symptoms, what cd did you O on? and if you have a chart: share :)

Im 3dpo and O'd on cd26. Im not having any symptoms just cranky.

heres my chart:

by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JessPatterson
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:55 PM
MEEEEEE! I hate the 2WW don't you?! Lol-gets me anxious. I just realized were close...I'm 3DPO too! My cycle was very different this time around. We did our 5th IUI last Saturday the 28th. For the 3 weeks prior I was on injections of Leupron and gonal-f....causing me not to O until CD21 but we did IUI on CD20 with the trigger shot on the evening of CD19. So this 2WW is especially a tough one knowing I went thru all the injections for 3 weeks. Beta blood draw on May 11th!!! Wish me luck...Good luck to you and all the other ladies in the 2WW!!!! Baby dust to all of us**********
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessPatterson
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Ohh forgot to answer symptoms....just sore ta-tas for me, but I've been sore since the day before our IUI! :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Seximama23
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 3:58 PM
I am waiting for ovulation lol I am.cycle day 16 and have not had my temp spike I had the ovulation signs but.nope I think I am going to.have an anovulatory cycle
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC1Nicole
by Nicole on May. 2, 2012 at 3:58 PM

this is actually my first time in the 2WW! after a year and a half of not trying not preventing and it defiently is nerve wrecking!!! And good luck to you hope this is your BFP month :)

Quoting JessPatterson:

MEEEEEE! I hate the 2WW don't you?! Lol-gets me anxious. My cycle was very different this time around. We did our 5th IUI last Saturday the 28th. For the 3 weeks prior I was on injections of Leupron and gonal-f....causing me not to O until CD21 but we did IUI on CD20 with the trigger shot on the evening of CD19. So this 2WW is especially a tough one knowing I went thru all the injections for 3 weeks. Beta blood draw on May 11th!!! Wish me luck...Good luck to you and all the other ladies in the 2WW!!!! Baby dust to all of us**********

JessPatterson
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:59 PM
Thank you, you too! We've been TTC for 3 yrs this month...with nothing wrong w either of us our ferility Dr diagnosed us with unexplaine infertility. I also did acupuncture this cycle :)

Quoting TTC1Nicole:

this is actually my first time in the 2WW! after a year and a half of not trying not preventing and it defiently is nerve wrecking!!! And good luck to you hope this is your BFP month :)

Quoting JessPatterson:

MEEEEEE! I hate the 2WW don't you?! Lol-gets me anxious. My cycle was very different this time around. We did our 5th IUI last Saturday the 28th. For the 3 weeks prior I was on injections of Leupron and gonal-f....causing me not to O until CD21 but we did IUI on CD20 with the trigger shot on the evening of CD19. So this 2WW is especially a tough one knowing I went thru all the injections for 3 weeks. Beta blood draw on May 11th!!! Wish me luck...Good luck to you and all the other ladies in the 2WW!!!! Baby dust to all of us**********

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC1Nicole
by Nicole on May. 2, 2012 at 4:00 PM

theres still hope for you! i thought i was also going to have an annovulatory cycle BUT i O'd on cd26!!!! i was shocked!! Have Faith :) good luck mamma and lots of baby dust to you!

Quoting Seximama23:

I am waiting for ovulation lol I am.cycle day 16 and have not had my temp spike I had the ovulation signs but.nope I think I am going to.have an anovulatory cycle

Seximama23
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 4:03 PM
Awh thanks I have a post somewhere with my chart current today, lol bit its being neglected lol

Quoting TTC1Nicole:

theres still hope for you! i thought i was also going to have an annovulatory cycle BUT i O'd on cd26!!!! i was shocked!! Have Faith :) good luck mamma and lots of baby dust to you!

Quoting Seximama23:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Blest3
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Me! I'm 3dpo (I think). I got a strong positive opk on Sat. On Sun I had EWCM for the last time. We bd'd on thurs and Sun. Dh was gone in between. But although I haven't been charting my bbt, I hav been taking it and it won't budge above 97.6 I took it before o and it was 97.2. That's not much rise, is it? I start progesterone capsules and hcG shots tonight, but I'm starting to lose hope for this cycle. I did Clomid 25mg days 3,4, and 5, for the first time in years, so I was really hoping it would help me ovulate better. I'm also taking Fertilaid, FertilCM, ProcyclePMS multis, Vitamin B-6 500 mg time- released, and flax seed oil. Ugh! If I dont even get my bfp....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kimnzack0517
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:22 PM
1 mom liked this

8dpo Cd 26 af is due around may 8th but iam leaving the 7th for a mini vacation return the 11th gonna try to hold off to test not until mothersday as along as the witch doesnt show.

TTC1Nicole
by Nicole on May. 2, 2012 at 4:24 PM

yay cycle buddies :) well post O buddies lol anyhow im not for sure if thats a big rise or not. On cd26 my temp dropped all the way down to 96.88 (lowest ive had) then on cd27 it rised to 97.63! Are you using a BBT thermo or a regular thermo? And are you tracking your BBT daily?

I hope this cycle you get your BFP!!! :)

Quoting Blest3:

Me! I'm 3dpo (I think). I got a strong positive opk on Sat. On Sun I had EWCM for the last time. We bd'd on thurs and Sun. Dh was gone in between. But although I haven't been charting my bbt, I hav been taking it and it won't budge above 97.6 I took it before o and it was 97.2. That's not much rise, is it? I start progesterone capsules and hcG shots tonight, but I'm starting to lose hope for this cycle. I did Clomid 25mg days 3,4, and 5, for the first time in years, so I was really hoping it would help me ovulate better. I'm also taking Fertilaid, FertilCM, ProcyclePMS multis, Vitamin B-6 500 mg time- released, and flax seed oil. Ugh! If I dont even get my bfp....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured