Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm going to go ahead and ask....

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:16 PM
  • 12 Replies

So AF is due sunday and all my symptoms can be traced to PMS but I just gotta ask:

I've been having like a pulled muscle/soreness/cramp in my  lower abdomen and sore boobs, nausea thurs, fri and sat evenings, tired alot like even after walking on the treatmill I need a nap, gas/bloated

But the soreness feeling in my abdomen has anyone that was pregnanut had that symptom? It's almost like I've done too many sit ups or BD alot. It seems to get worse throughout the day then really bother me at the end of the day and when I go to bed. Then when I get up in the morning it's not there but it comes back throughout the day. With PMS/AF it usually stays and gets stronger as AF starts.

Just want to know if anyone else has had this too?

by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Henrysmomma0915
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:21 PM

All except the cramping sound like the same symptoms I have. (got my BFP on Friday)  Test if you are unsure.  The cramping may also be due to gas?

turkey714
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Congrats! Yeah the gas thing is weird I was thinking it could be related too.

Camsmommy12
by Christina on May. 2, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Well I know that last month I felt every symptom.. as well .. hopefully you get a BFN this month :) :) I feel that my mind is playing tricks on me because I want this so bad.. i wish that wasn't so .. i was so upset that I got a BFN ... babydust!!
TTC2Long
by Gina on May. 2, 2012 at 5:30 PM
When I was ttc with ds, I felt pregnant every month. Symptoms and everything. Even this month I got crampy, etc but it was only 1 dpo! It was just my ttc brain being silly. I recognized that fact and the "cramps" went away. I set an alarm on my phone to go off 2 days before o and af and try as hard as I can to forget about it the rest of the time. You can read too much into every ache and pain and even create them in your own brain! It's crazy-making. GL, though! I hope this is your month!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
turkey714
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Thanks! I was trying to not read into the 2ww craziness this month lol guess it didn't work! Thanks for the support that's always appreciated!

turkey714
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 12:18 PM

I know , I know being tired/exhausted can be a symptom of AF but omg I just slept for 13 hours and I totally feel like I could go right back to bed! I haven't done that since highschool maybe! I started working out this week and usually it helps me have more energy but I feel more and more tired each day. DH hasn't really noticedd he just says well you are in between jobs and I'd be sleeping like you if I could. Ah owell.

turkey714
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Well it feels like AF is on her way now. I can feel her squeezing my uterus like a stress ball, no blood yet.  I'm not too upset but it feels like the last month and especially the 2ww this time was agony! With all the symptoms being there too! I can not do this anymore it's going to kill me. We are still going to TTC and keep up on here but I'm not going to be keeping up with all this anymore. It's insanity! lol

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on May. 5, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Quoting Camsmommy12:

Well I know that last month I felt every symptom.. as well .. hopefully you get a BFN this month :) :) I feel that my mind is playing tricks on me because I want this so bad.. i wish that wasn't so .. i was so upset that I got a BFN ... babydust!!

LOL BFP you mean :P

TTC2Long
by Gina on May. 7, 2012 at 1:52 AM
It really can make you crazy. Seriously, set a reminder on your phone or computer to tell you 2 days before you o and when af is due. The rest of the time, try your darndest to forget all about it!

Quoting turkey714:

Well it feels like AF is on her way now. I can feel her squeezing my uterus like a stress ball, no blood yet.  I'm not too upset but it feels like the last month and especially the 2ww this time was agony! With all the symptoms being there too! I can not do this anymore it's going to kill me. We are still going to TTC and keep up on here but I'm not going to be keeping up with all this anymore. It's insanity! lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
turkey714
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 5:57 AM
Good idea thanks! I'm still waiting on AF to show & I'm ready for her I bought a double thing of pads at Target yesterday lol!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured