Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

total of 5 possitive urine tests and 1 negative blood test? huh help

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:44 PM
  • 2 Replies
Hi everyone well iam curently 16dpo and last Thursday I took my first test it wasa walgreens blue dye well a thin bright blue line showed up within a minute took another of the same kind that night another possitve next day took another one also same brand another bfp decided to go to my primary dctor that same day to confirm with blood but took a first response as well two ofthem t be exact one came out with a very faint possitive the other came out negative we'll received a call Monday morning saying the blood test was negative...was s confused but took a dollor tree test yesterday the day after I received thephone call very very faint possitive? Huh? Wats going on? Btw havebeen having sore breasts alotof discharge and iam very tired...help?!
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 2, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Quoting sandra107:

Hi everyone well iam curently 16dpo and last Thursday I took my first test it wasa walgreens blue dye well a thin bright blue line showed up within a minute took another of the same kind that night another possitve next day took another one also same brand another bfp decided to go to my primary dctor that same day to confirm with blood but took a first response as well two ofthem t be exact one came out with a very faint possitive the other came out negative we'll received a call Monday morning saying the blood test was negative...was s confused but took a dollor tree test yesterday the day after I received thephone call very very faint possitive? Huh? Wats going on? Btw havebeen having sore breasts alotof discharge and iam very tired...help?!

Sorry your going through this here is a bump for your post. I hope you keep getting BFPs and soon the blood test shows BFP as well. Tons of baby dust~

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Did they give you a hcg level. There are two different blood test they can do. One gives you a negative or positive One gives you an exact hormone level. The ones that just say neg or pos aren't as sensitive. So you will need the one with the exact hormone level. If they did that one (My doc only does the ones that give the exact number) then your not preggo and you were unfortunate to experience multiple false bfps. People say its impossible but I myself have had it happened and trust me its possible. Good Luck 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN