Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Petrified to be excited

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:49 PM
  • 5 Replies

Well with having had a miscarriage on March 21st and levels going back to normal everything sounds normal so I shouldn't be so scared right? Well then on April 4th I was "suppose" to ovulate. Highly doubting I did. On April 7th I woke up so super sick with a horrible virus and because of it we were suppose to put ttc on hold. Well on around the 13th we forgot ttc was suppose to be on hold and unprotectivly baby danced. I was feeling better from the virus. Well I took a test on the 17th when AF was a no show and it was a BFN. So I waited another week and took another and got a so super faint positive I assumed it was a negative or an evap. Well then on the 29th I spotted a bit and on the 1st of May at 9 p.m. I got 2 BFPs. One on the walmart cheepy and another on a clearblue digi. Well my friend is concerned about the dates and such. She is a nurse and her logical nurse side says that a positive should not have shown up like that because I would only be 16 dpo. Well then I talked her down from her logical side and reminded her of her tests with her youngest and how early she was when she took them at night and she said "Oh ya" Nurses lol. I know she was just using her training and that is god that she still uses it everyday. So this is just a little worry rant til my doc calls me back. Ttc is too much waiting ugh! Lol! 

by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Blest3
by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:04 PM
did u mean 1st of May u got 2 bfps?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TLIF1281
by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Quoting Blest3:

did u mean 1st of May u got 2 bfps?

Yes. That is exactly what I ment lol sorry. 

Bero2007
by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Why would she think a positive wouldn't show up at 16DPO?

She is a nurse and her logical nurse side says that a positive should not have shown up like that because I would only be 16 dpo.

TLIF1281
by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Quoting Bero2007:

She is a nurse and her logical nurse side says that a positive should not have shown up like that because I would only be 16 dpo.

I think it's because I took the test at night. At 9 p.m. 

HJMF
by JoAnna on May. 2, 2012 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Everyone's HCG levels rise at different rates. If you got a + digital then you are pregnant and you're probably right on track. It just means that your HCG levels are rising faster than someone else's might. That's why some people get really early BFP'S and some people don't get them until close to 8 weeks or more. Everyone is different and I say Congrats and H&H 9!!

Quoting TLIF1281:

Quoting Bero2007:

She
is a nurse and her logical nurse side says that a positive should not
have shown up like that because I would only be 16 dpo.

I think it's because I took the test at night. At 9 p.m. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN