Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

My first actual costly fertility consultation.....Any ideas?

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:33 PM
  • 2 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hello again, for those of you who don't know who i am. My name is Debbie. I am 22 years young and married with a beatiful 3 year old princess too. My husband and i have been TTC for about 3 years, we started immediately after our first born. We have tried many different methods including Clomid, OPK, Charting etc. We finnaly decided there must be something else wrong and have made arrangements for our first fertility clinic consultation with  RSC New Englad. In June 2012. I'm scared out of my mind. I have no idea what change this will bring to my life but im oping for the best. I'm hoping it has a quick fix. Since Clomid, had no effect on me i'm praying whatever else we try will have better results. Wish me luck! 

If you have any ideas on how to cope with the fear or anguish? or How to deal in general when handling whatever news they give me? Please share. I am just another woman, another mother, wishing to be out of the dark place that comes along with difficult times like this one.

by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lilyasmommy
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:40 PM

The fear is very natural. Have you ever had any test done? progesterone, hsg..etc and has DH had a sperm analysis done yet. Most cases once they figure out what is wrong its fixable..GL

Blest3
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't have a lot of advice about conquering fear except when I am feeling anxious it helps me to analyze what I am afraid of and then take steps to find a way to face it head-on. This usually makes fear run the other way. prayers!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN