Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I peed on the OPK just like it said, BD'd when I got the 2 lines....10dpo AND BFN

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:49 PM
  • 10 Replies

Hey Ladies,

I'm feeling really frustrated!! It's only been 2 months trying...if you can even call it that.....and BFN after I had sex with my fiance when I got the 2 lines on the OPK test.....I'm 10 dpo and got BFN :( :( I feel really defeated.

Words of wisdom...advice...anything!!

by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bero2007
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Considering implantation can take from 6 to 12 days you are 100% in the game still! Wait a couple days and test again
yngmomma21833
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:08 PM
Don't be so hard on yourself. Still could be pregnant. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 2, 2012 at 9:12 PM

It isnt over until af shows so cant count yourself out. Also have to remember just because you are ovulating and get a positive test and having sex when you should, your not guaranteed to get pregnant. It may take  several months of testing with strips and having sex during those days before you get a BFP. Seeing how your only 10dpo I wouldnt worry because it still may be to soon. GL and tons of baby dust~

zanana
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:20 PM
dont worry it just may be too early.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Seximama23
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:26 PM
This exactly!!

Test again at 14 dpo cause if you did catch that egg it may have not implanted yet takes up to 12 days then about a day and a half to.build the hormones up!! Good luck

Quoting Bero2007:

Considering implantation can take from 6 to 12 days you are 100% in the game still! Wait a couple days and test again

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
firsttimer612
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:36 PM
Don't give up yet... I tested at 10dpo and it was a bfn too then I tested 2 days later and got my first very faint bfp...ur not out till af shows just relax and don't get too stressed or worked up about it =)
Good luck and lots of babydust =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dani1009
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:10 PM
For 26 months, we've been timing sex correctly with ovulation & still aren't pregnant. Getting pregnant is not always quick & easy. You only have about a 20% to get pregnant each month. Also, the average couple takes a year to get pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Savysmom05
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you ladies for all your words of wisdom and positive thoughts!!! I really appreciate it!!! TONS OF BABY DUST TO YOU ALL!!!!!

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on May. 3, 2012 at 8:57 AM

two lines on an OPK doesn't mean positive though.............did you make sure the test line was AS dark OR darker than the control line, because thats positive!?!

Also, 10 dpo can be too early for a LOT of women to see a BFP..........my earliest was 12 dpo with my 3 kids!!! Keep hope hun :) GL

Savysmom05
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:17 PM

When I tested it looked the same on both the saturday and the sunday that I tested.....hmmm this actually TTC is totally different then my when I conceived with my DD.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)