Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

any and all things i can do

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:29 AM
  • 6 Replies
To make increase my chance please give me suggestions. And will someone explain the "soft cup" i am so lost but i am on cd5 if that changes anything. Tia ladies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
bebe42081
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:38 AM
Softcups are menstral cups that us TTC ladies use to keep the lil swimmers in after BD'ing. You can buy them at any drugstore I believe! GL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyDust77
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:06 AM

I also suggest temping/charting and using opks. Of course, you could always bd every other day as well. I just layed in a fetal position (knees to chest) for about 20 mins after bding. 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Audreesmommy757
by Member on May. 3, 2012 at 8:46 PM

im new to this group but i tried to concieve my oldest dd for 5 yrs and someone mentioned cough syrup(crazy) i ignored her...got desperate and tired it and i got preg then next cycle.....fast forward 3 yrs and we tried for one more and nothing worked....and again i tired the cough syrup and got preg the second cycle...we are thinking about ttc again and im gonna try the cough syrup again...(and i was told at 18 i would have a slim chance of getting preggers because of cysts)..good luck!!!

Wintersdawn
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:03 PM
More details? Ive never heard that before. How is it done

Quoting Audreesmommy757:

im new to this group but i tried to concieve my oldest dd for 5 yrs and someone mentioned cough syrup(crazy) i ignored her...got desperate and tired it and i got preg then next cycle.....fast forward 3 yrs and we tried for one more and nothing worked....and again i tired the cough syrup and got preg the second cycle...we are thinking about ttc again and im gonna try the cough syrup again...(and i was told at 18 i would have a slim chance of getting preggers because of cysts)..good luck!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Audreesmommy757
by Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:14 PM

anything that has guiffisen(sp?) like robittussin..take it a few days before your most fertile days and while your fertile...it thins a your cervical mucus and makes it easier to concive...i swear i didnt beieve it either and now i have 2 girls...i think you can google it as well

Quoting Wintersdawn:

More details? Ive never heard that before. How is it done

Quoting Audreesmommy757:

Ilovebnamommy08
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:57 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)