Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Still no crosshairs? Didn't O or doing something wrong! *update w/chart*

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:23 AM
  • 10 Replies

I'm very frustrated this morning as AF is due in 2 days. This wasn't the best cycle to start charting as a lot was going on and I would forget about temping, or checking cm/cp or doing an opk. However I've learned and I know next cycle will be better! I've got it all scheduled out! lol I'm just frustrated that I don't know when or even if I O'd.....ugh.

by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Firemanswife723
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:50 AM

BUMP!  Not expecting anyone to be able to give me a definate answer about anything...Just looking for some insight in case anyone else has had this type of chart before, or what I can do better next cycle if I don't get a bfp this time....TIA ladies!!

junebutterfly
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I just started charting myself so I have no idea but here's u s bump GL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Firemanswife723
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:05 AM

Thank you, to you as well! :)

Quoting junebutterfly:

I just started charting myself so I have no idea but here's u s bump GL

GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 3, 2012 at 9:08 AM

Your temps jump around a lot.  How are you temping?  Orally or vaginally?  If orally, you should consider switching to vaginal temping next cycle as its more accurate.  Oral temps can be messed up with things like mouth breathing.

Firemanswife723
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:11 AM

Orally. Mouth breathing while I sleep, or while I'm temping? I make sure to always keep my mouth close while temping and breath through  my nose. Not sure if I sleep with my mouth open though lol I will consider vaginally next cycle. Thanks!

Quoting GwenMB:

Your temps jump around a lot.  How are you temping?  Orally or vaginally?  If orally, you should consider switching to vaginal temping next cycle as its more accurate.  Oral temps can be messed up with things like mouth breathing.

tanzi.farhan
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this

alot of temps are missing...try to take them DAILY and evry morning SAME TIME

and yes switch to vaginally next cycle

GL!

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Your temps are definately everywhere but it appears you may not of ovulated. Which may through your AF a day or two, be prepared!

Firemanswife723
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:42 AM

I know, like I said this wasn't the best cycle to start but didn't realize my month would be so messed when I started, or I would have waited. lol thank you :)

Quoting tanzi.farhan:

alot of temps are missing...try to take them DAILY and evry morning SAME TIME

and yes switch to vaginally next cycle

GL!

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Hey Gwen could you message me with directions on how to temp vaginally. I dont think I have a problem with temps but I am thinking about trying vaginally just to see if there is a difference. Any advice about how to do it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Quoting GwenMB:

GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 3, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Mouth breathing while you sleep seems to affect your temp since it lowers the temp in your mouth.  It does seem to help if you can put the therm in your mouth & close it for a few minutes before actually temping.

Quoting Firemanswife723:

Orally. Mouth breathing while I sleep, or while I'm temping? I make sure to always keep my mouth close while temping and breath through  my nose. Not sure if I sleep with my mouth open though lol I will consider vaginally next cycle. Thanks!

Quoting GwenMB:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN