Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

all i want to do is cry but i have to be happy :(

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:21 AM
  • 5 Replies
I got a phone call this morning from my sister asking me to come over for a little bit so I did. Well I get to her house and she tells me she's pregnant! I'm happy for her but it Sux!!! I was ttc when she got preg with my niece and I'm still ttc and she's preg again! All I want to do it sit here and cry but I don't want her to feel bad! I just don't understand why? Why can't I get preg? Why is this happening to everyone I know but me? I just don't understand! Thanks for listening to me vent!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Byrd15
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:34 AM

I know it so hard... Especially when people close to you get pregnant and you're still trying. Then they want you to be involved with pictures, cloths, names and they complain and you wanna cry and scream at them and tell them to shut up...

I even have to take down my friends facebook posts because its al ultrosound pictures! :(

Thomasmom07
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Yes she said she just found out sat and she is already complaining about feeling sick and exhausted! It just aggravates me because I would do anything to be preg even if it meant me bein sick everyday for 9 months!

Quoting Byrd15:

I know it so hard... Especially when people close to you get pregnant and you're still trying. Then they want you to be involved with pictures, cloths, names and they complain and you wanna cry and scream at them and tell them to shut up...

I even have to take down my friends facebook posts because its al ultrosound pictures! :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tanzi.farhan
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:56 AM

same feeling here....in markets, colleagues, friends, family, neighbourhood all sorrunding i see women 90% with baby bump...and it makes me cry over nights...that why only me??

but sigh!!... ALLAH will do it for me someday INSHALLAH

tanysha26
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:16 AM
Dont be sad rejoice with her ur time is coming!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mary7710
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Have faith. It will happen. God bless.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN