Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

****Pictures**** Sorry-- Long

Posted by   + Show Post

This was supposed to be a GOOD chart.. I lost my data at the beginning of the cycle.. Yes i was so mad because FF won't pick up the ovulation days but as you can see i DID Ovulate. 

This is the recent u/s picture from May 1st.

The reason why the doctor chose to do one is because of how sick i am getting and have been. I took 100 mg of clomid this cycle days 5-9. The symptoms I have been having (long story short) are 
Nausea(severe, vomiting a day), boobs get rock hard - nipples purple and can see my veins, backaches, headaches for the past 2 weeks( nothing helps), wet feeling, stomach is so achy, cramps all last week, face is clear (yay), nails are growing quick.

I am still getting BFN, i'm CD 31 and 15 dpo.

i go to the doctor tomorrow to see if the "sac" you see above (top right, with arrow), grows any. 
I want to thank each and everyone of you for all your kind words and prayers. It's hard knowing that i possibly could have something with only one tube. I don't know you ladies personally but just know you all are in my prayers and heavenly father WILL be blessing all of us. 

Thank you again for all your support, guidance, and advice. 

<3

by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Replies (21-30):
ttc_mommy6
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you so much!
I pray and hope... I'm so excited I won't be able to sleep.. just STILL afraid of getting that shot down "you're not pregnant"... ugh I hope its not that!

Quoting Firemanswife723:

Wow. What a story hun. Best of luck to you indeed!! I do hope this is it and that you are one of the rare one that never get the bfp at home!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DesertSunset
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Good luck!

Krista182
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:22 PM
Good luck! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ttc_mommy6
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:25 PM
Thank you so very much <3

Quoting DesertSunset:

Good luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ttc_mommy6
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:25 PM
Thank you so much!! <3

Quoting Krista182:

Good luck! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gchborthwick
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm stalking to see what happens today at your ultrasound! :)

Wantstobeamum22
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 7:26 AM

Update!! what happened r u pregnant???

ttc_mommy6
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:31 AM
Not preg.... started bleeding last night. DH still wants me going in today... :( I feel like giving up...

Thank you ladies for all the support.... :(
I cried all last night.. wondering why I can't keep food down, I pray all the time and I feel like all I get is a NO your not pregnant every month that passes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pryn4amiracle
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:46 AM

I'm so sorry!! You've been in my thoughts and prayers. Don't give up. I felt the same way about a week ago, and today I have new hope! You're one cycle closer to your BFP!!! HUGS!!!

hugs

Quoting ttc_mommy6:

Not preg.... started bleeding last night. DH still wants me going in today... :( I feel like giving up...

Thank you ladies for all the support.... :(
I cried all last night.. wondering why I can't keep food down, I pray all the time and I feel like all I get is a NO your not pregnant every month that passes

VincyntsMommie
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this

This gives me hope! Can I ask, how many years apart are they?

Quoting Seximama23:

Am praying. But my sister and brother in law have 3 gorgeous girls she only has one tube has pcos a tilted uterus and.he only has half sperm count...apparently he only has.girl.sperm lol so there is a chance

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)