Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

had to test

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:16 PM
  • 4 Replies
Had a crazy dream that I got a bfp but I just tested and it was a bfn. Wasn't fmu. Only 9dpo cd 27. But yesterday morning when I peed there was on little drop of blood nothing when I wiped or in the panties same with last night. So I had to check my cervix and it feels a little softer then yesterday. Idk what's going on I wish that bfp would come true. But I'm mot gonna test anymore I don't have anymore so as long as she stays away after the 8 th then I will go buy some.
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mz.juice23
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 4:17 PM
You saw a drop of blood in the toilet but not when you wiped? Phew i thought i was nuts lol i had the same thing today and I'm 9dpo with a bfn this morning. We might be testing too early. I'm gonna test Sunday again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 3, 2012 at 4:21 PM
This month I had 2 pregnancy dreams. One was getting to go through the labor and everything and even knew it was a boy. The other was a friend of dhs family said she had a feeling I was pregnant and asked if i was and dh said no he didn't think so and i went home took a test and got a bfp. If only dreams would come true for the most part anyway. Gl hope you get a bfp soon.

Quoting kimnzack0517:

Had a crazy dream that I got a bfp but I just tested and it was a bfn. Wasn't fmu. Only 9dpo cd 27. But yesterday morning when I peed there was on little drop of blood nothing when I wiped or in the panties same with last night. So I had to check my cervix and it feels a little softer then yesterday. Idk what's going on I wish that bfp would come true. But I'm mot gonna test anymore I don't have anymore so as long as she stays away after the 8 th then I will go buy some.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Camsmommy12
by Christina on May. 3, 2012 at 4:39 PM
I know its hard not to test... good luck huh keep us updated!! :) babydust to you!!
kimnzack0517
by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:43 PM
It was the tinest drop to I only saw it because I've been keeping an eye on everything other wise I don't think I would of noticed it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)