Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Feel horrible I totally lost it on DH last night! (vent)

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:17 PM
  • 9 Replies

Oh my gosh I feel so terrible. I just lost it on DH last night. After 3+ years of ttc and  a MC back in November I feel like its all catching up to me emotionally. I told DH that he needs to be more invested in ttc that I can't do it all on my own anymore. I'm the only one who even thinks or worries about it at all. And when I had the MC he acted as if it was no big deal. When I brought up my feelings with him last night he sort of laughed it off. Then I lost it! I told him I didn't think he even wanted to be a parent that having kids with me wasn't something he seemed to really want and that I might as well give up because I just don't know what he really wants anymore. He got upset back, told me that I should know by now what he wants and that giving up was never an option. Whats worse is I'm pretty sure I either O'd yesterday or possibly will be Oing today and we haven't bd'd since sunday. So really I don't think we have much of a chance this cycle, and blowing up on him didn't help anything I think I just made him feel as if he's a horrible husband who does nothing to make me feel good or help out in this partnership. Ugh I just wish I would have kept it in so I didn't make him out to be such a horrible person like I did.

by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
JordonMichelle
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this
So apologize tell him what you just told us about feeling horrible about it. I hope everything works out for you. And lots of baby dust
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mz.juice23
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this
First off, fighting is always a normal thing so don't get discouraged sweetie. Marriage is not normal without a fight here and there :) Now, talk to him and think of a clever way way to make it up to him or just simply apologize. My husband thinks that a MC isn't the end of the world either. I haven't ever had one but he said if I did that he wouldn't cry cuz it's not the same for men like it is for us since we're the ones carrying them and we have an instant bond as soon as we find out we're pregnant. So don't let that get to you hun. If my hubby and I get into it I always make a homemade card telling him I'm sorry and that I let my emotions get the best of me. Good luck and baby dust :) I hope I helped!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zanana
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this
It sounds like u have been holding it for a long time already. Maybe now you two should sit down both of u apologize and discuss how u would like him to be more involved.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AntroNet
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:31 PM
2 moms liked this

Sounds like an opportunity for make up sex to me...

baby dustttc 

RaynesMommy07
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this
This. Good luck sweetie. (((hugs)))

Quoting zanana:

It sounds like u have been holding it for a long time already. Maybe now you two should sit down both of u apologize and discuss how u would like him to be more involved.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bebe42081
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this
HUGS! I second the other ladies, sit him down and talk it all out! GL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemyhoney19
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this
3 + years is a long. You were going to express those feelings eventually and it is ok. Just say sorry and tell him in what ways he can be supportive. After a huge fight one day my Dh told me that he isn't a mind reader. We tend to think after so many years they should know us completely but that's not always the case. Just talk it out and then....... Give him a little something ;) that always works haha!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
becs0808
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:55 PM

haha i love it! i was literally just thinking the same thing!

Quoting AntroNet:

Sounds like an opportunity for make up sex to me...

baby dustttc 

TTC1990
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Hun this is normal, me and DH got in a bad fight the oter day well I was really mean and I didn't mean any of it I was just soooo frustrated cause he came home and didn't show much interest in looking at cars I was showing him and then it turned into him ignoring me lol and idk I was very hormonal and I was thinking and stressing alot about my surgery and I flipped out omg I thought I was crazy lol I felt sooo bad for saying mean stuff to him and we argued(Idid he was quiet the whole time lol) we didn't make up for 2 hours omg it was horrible and I cried all night long to him that I was really sorry, I was an angry bear lol, but don't worry it happens lots of baby dust for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)