Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Need to calm down

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:24 PM
  • 1 Replies

DH and I decided to start TTC a couple weeks ago, for our first baby. We have been married almost 2 years, and have known each other for over 10 years now. Today is the first time I am O since I got my IUD out and started TTC. The last week every single day there has been something standing between us and the bed. Belly ache, headache, toothache, sinus problems, too tired, anything and everything, he can come up with to make me wait. DH is ok with having a baby, just nervous about it. I feel as if I have been waiting for the OK to start TTC for 10 years, and I finally got it and all I can think about is getting down to business! Now I'm trying to decide if his ailments have all been real or if he is just trying to stay baby free for one more month. The IUD is gone its not coming back any time soon! I just can't seem to calm down and wait patiently for him to feel better to actually BD. Since I just O like 20 min. ago, (I can feel it happen, right side this month) my egg has 24 hours, and I just feel like I have no chance in hell. I know he can't help not feeling good, but I can't help when I O either! I wish I could just make him shut up and do it! Any advise to help me to relax and breath and quit being mad about him getting sick? There is always next month, Picses isn't a bad baby sign.... Feel like pulling my hair out! frustrated

by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 3, 2012 at 11:31 PM

I think next month I wouldnt say anything to him about when you are Oing she act like nothing is going on. Maybe as soon as you say your Oing it scares him and he gets stressted and makes himself sick. Pisces is a great sign, thats my birth sign wink mini

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)