Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

i havnt been on here in a while so heres my update :)

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:54 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this
im 19 weeks 3 days pregnant with a baby boy :) the 3rd time was a charm for me after 2 girls we r expecting a son so excited ! and even more that we have kept the pregnancy since my last pregnancy ended at 9 weeks along but we r having a new baby finally and so far everything thing looks great only thing that worries me is im almost 20 weeks and i havnt gained not one single lb i have actually lost 10lbs :/ but baby is measuring great heart beats strong and all test and ultrasounds look great
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mrsevewat1
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 12:20 AM
That's awsome. I'm hoping I'm pregnant now so I was just looking around here. I'm so happy for u and fingers crossed for u. With my last pregnancy I didn't gain any weight til I was 7months! He came out 7lbs 8oz healthy as any. Don't stress tho cause that's not good. :) good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miss.Lique
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:32 AM
Well congrats on your baby boy. I lost 22 pounds since getting pregnant with my second boy. I am now +3 lbs since. Im 28 weeks 4 days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arab.love.19
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Congrats on the boy! And I can't wait til I'm that far along I'm 5 weeks n 2 days! 

my2beauties133
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 10:38 AM

I'm also expecting a boy after having two girls! Congrats on your baby boy!!

maddynrysmama
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting my2beauties133:

I'm also expecting a boy after having two girls! Congrats on your baby boy!!

yay isnt it so exciting? im kind of nervous about it im so use 2 girls its going 2 a lttle weird at first butg i couldnt be happier :) and congrats 2 u too :)
maddynrysmama
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting arab.love.19:

Congrats on the boy! And I can't wait til I'm that far along I'm 5 weeks n 2 days! 

awe congrats hun and good luck i found out i was pregnantg at 4 weeks and it was scary but im half way now my planned csection is at 38 weeks
maddynrysmama
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:41 PM
Quoting Miss.Lique:

Well congrats on your baby boy. I lost 22 pounds since getting pregnant with my second boy. I am now +3 lbs since. Im 28 weeks 4 days.

thank you congrats 2 u too hopefully everything will be ok and he will be a healthy boy :)
maddynrysmama
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting mrsevewat1:

That's awsome. I'm hoping I'm pregnant now so I was just looking around here. I'm so happy for u and fingers crossed for u. With my last pregnancy I didn't gain any weight til I was 7months! He came out 7lbs 8oz healthy as any. Don't stress tho cause that's not good. :) good luck!

thank you and good luck lots of baby dust !
kelli1973124
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:28 PM

at least u will have no weight to lose after!! i was only 115 pounds before preg, have gainedf 11 pounds so far..im 25 weeks, all belly!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)