Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fingers Crossed!!!!

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:07 AM
  • 12 Replies

I had a miscarriage in March. My per has been all wacked out since. It usually came around the 25th but came on the 11th of april instead. We were having unprotected sex during my period. It was normal, lasted a week and on the 5th day I put in the nuva ring. I only had the thing in for maybe 4 days and DF and I had sex. I felt a pop but thought nothing of it. My boobs were STILL sore after my per . I figured it was just from my hormones and the birth control. Well turns out that the pop was the result of him pulling out the ring. I found it in my sheets 2 days later. My boobs grew even more sore! Then, on the 23rd I started my period again! Normal still. But I just finished it Sunday or monday and my boobs STILL hurt and BAD too. I have been losing weight, dead tired and peeing like a racehorse. No appetite change but I'm having terrible mood swings.

I cant figure out if this is a result of my wacked out hormones or if I'm pregnant again. I took a test the other night that came out negative. I don't know if I took it too early or not since I have no idea now when I'm supposed to start my next period!! What do you think? I'm hoping I'm pregnant but I don't want to get excited and be let down...........

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1amazingfamily
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:23 AM
1 mom liked this

FX! LOTS OF BABY DUST!  

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on May. 5, 2012 at 4:44 AM

hum sorta hard to say, could just be your body regulating after the miscarriage in March too.............

AshleyMarie88
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:19 PM

I know. But im trying again so I hope I succeed

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

hum sorta hard to say, could just be your body regulating after the miscarriage in March too.............

MasterAtArms
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:27 PM

I hope the best! FX!

amandaxshawn08
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:06 PM
The nuvaring is aweful.
It messed up my cycles.
Made me god aweful emotional.

And i havent used it over a year and i still havent concieved. We did in nov11 and by jan12 i lost it.
I am fully blaming the nuvaring. I mever had any problems getting pregnant before hand and now, well... Its depressing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
november117
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 2:20 PM
I hated the nuva ring. Made me crazy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grumpyboston
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:48 PM

isnt the nuva ring the one with no hormones in it . im not 100% sure i dont take bc of any kind i just see commericals scary me

AshleyMarie88
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:24 PM

I was on the Nuva ring for 3 years. It made me feel like I was pregnant. I hated it. I went off of it because I had left my bf at the time. I met my x-husband right when I got off of it actually. It took 3mo but I got pregnant with DD and she is a perfectly healthy 1yo now. I'm not saying you're wrong, but thats not what it did to me.

Quoting amandaxshawn08:

The nuvaring is aweful.
It messed up my cycles.

And i havent used it over a year and i still havent concieved. We did in nov11 and by jan12 i lost it.
I am fully blaming the nuvaring. I mever had any problems getting pregnant before hand and now, well... Its depressing.

EAzizM
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:41 PM

I was on the Nuvaring and it made me a moody bitch for the year I was on it. Lol It took my cycles about 6 months to regulate. I will NEVER be on that again. 

Quoting amandaxshawn08:

The nuvaring is aweful.
It messed up my cycles.

EAzizM
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:42 PM

That is the iud. Nuvaring does have hormones in it.

Quoting grumpyboston:

isnt the nuva ring the one with no hormones in it . im not 100% sure i dont take bc of any kind i just see commericals scary me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured