Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I Out? Or still in?

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:11 AM
  • 12 Replies

I know I've made a few posts in these past few days and I'm so sorry! But I want to see if this is ok...

So according to the apps on my phone that track my periods and ovulation, I am 14dpo and two days late now. I keep getting BFN with the different tests I take and finally today I'm having my friend take all my tests away so I don't waste anymore!!!

I also took a Up and Up target pregnancy test last night. It was a simple one, the one that makes the plus sign. I couldn't see it through the little plastic window because there was a smudge, so I took it off. It looked slightly positive. :) I know it probably means that the test was invalid, but it was dry. Just throwing it out there. :)

So, whats wrong with me? Is this bad?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Seximama23
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 11:16 AM
If you are pregnant it may be early every woman is different. With my son o tested negative 5 times then went to my docs they ram a test and it was positive, I was 3 weeks late
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Byrd15
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Quoting Seximama23:

If you are pregnant it may be early every woman is different. With my son o tested negative 5 times then went to my docs they ram a test and it was positive, I was 3 weeks late

That gives me some hope! Thank you so much!!!

Byrd15
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Picture of the opened test. What do you think?

AmesGirl
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:25 PM
I see color! Maybe, baby!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Byrd15
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Another "maybe baby" I've had two already but because I'm late it feels different :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hurst0three
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 12:58 PM
I see a slight hint of a line but not to get you upset but at 2 days late it should definitely be there. I was 2 days late and I got "pregnant" on a digital. Granted that every woman and pregnancy is different is I wouldn't give up til af shows! Good luck and if I were you id probably be asking for a blood test because you are late.
Byrd15
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:09 PM
Quoting hurst0three:

I see a slight hint of a line but not to get you upset but at 2 days late it should definitely be there. I was 2 days late and I got "pregnant" on a digital. Granted that every woman and pregnancy is different is I wouldn't give up til af shows! Good luck and if I were you id probably be asking for a blood test because you are late.

Thank you so much. I want to give up all hope but you're right! I wont give up till the red witch sings!

I will go to the doctor next week and get a blood test.

kelli1973124
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:29 PM

some dont test positive until a week late..good luck

LaBellaMami85
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:43 PM
Looks like a very early positive to me everyone body is different i hope this is it for you...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ohbamitsans
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Wait at least five days after your late period that's when I got my positive. Good luck (:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured