Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

OMG LOOK!! PICC!!!!!! help please anyone!!

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:20 PM
  • 16 Replies

I had spotting on 7dpo, and I am currently on 18 DPO 4 days late!!!!..I got a bfn yesterday, and today ive been feeling weird..very hungry but nauseated. Ive heard that you can get a positive OPK when you are preggo! So I took one cus I didnt want to use anymore HPTs and look what I got!! Am I preggo??? I know, im waiting to pee again to use a hpt...whats this mean????

by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amandaxshawn08
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:21 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTCbby1
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:26 PM

omg im gonna cry!! im shaking im so scared!!! cant wait to pee!

bchic24
by Tia on May. 4, 2012 at 3:29 PM

I would wait to take the hpt until you can use fmu. GL

hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 4, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Cant always rely on the + OPK I got 3(after I O'ed) this month and for the heck of it have taken 3 HPT and all are -. AF is due tomorrow which I know she will be here. GL and hope your next HPT is a +. fingers crossed

Rubymomof1
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:38 PM
I would take an other hpt! I don't think opks are trustworthy for this. All I know who have tried opks as hpt would get + but - hpt and af came. Are you sure of when you Od? If you get an other - hpt call your dr and I would go get a blood test done. Good Luck!
Hildar
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Keep us updated
TTCbby1
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:41 PM

I am going to take an HPT soon..Yes I am sure I Od 18 days ago..I know my body and when I O I get bad sharp pains and heavy EWCM. If I get a -hpt then ill just have to wait it out, I dont have medical insurance yet.

Quoting Rubymomof1:

I would take an other hpt! I don't think opks are trustworthy for this. All I know who have tried opks as hpt would get + but - hpt and af came. Are you sure of when you Od? If you get an other - hpt call your dr and I would go get a blood test done. Good Luck!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Trying to Conceive Ticker
Hildar
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:45 PM

BUMP!

TTCbby1
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Just got a bfn...what the heck is going on??? what now? :/

HisUsmcWifey
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 4:08 PM
Not true. That's an OPK not an HPT and it's completely possible to have a late LH surge and get another positive after you've already ovulated. A positive opk doesn't really mean anything but if your late OP then get a frer and pee on it first thing in the morning!! Good luck!!

Quoting Cutiebear_Annie:

Yes, if there are two lines most likely you are preggo. Congratulations

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)