Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need Help (chart inside)

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:09 PM
  • 10 Replies

This is my first time charting so I am new to this.. I am on CD 23.. I am a little confused ith my chart.. I can't decide when I o'd or if I am right now.. We have BD'd everyday but 2 this cycle.. I am afraid I missed it or I am BDing too much and Help would be great..

Here is the link to my chart.. Hope you can help..

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/25feea/" style="font-size:smaller;" >
< img src="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/25feea//thumb.png" />
< br />My Ovulation Chart

by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Seximama23
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 7:13 PM
That link took me to my chart
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisB0107
by Billine on May. 4, 2012 at 7:16 PM

You need to click on the share button below your chart, set it up so that you can get a code to copy and paste. 

firelily90
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Thanks Ladies I think I fixed it

Seximama23
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 7:37 PM
Yes it took me to yours. I cant really help you this is my first temping/charting
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
firelily90
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Quoting Seximama23:

Yes it took me to yours. I cant really help you this is my first temping/charting

Thank you for taking the Time to at least read and comment.. Lots of Baby Dust to you!!!

Seximama23
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 7:45 PM
Awe you too!!

Quoting firelily90:

Quoting Seximama23:

Thank you for taking the Time to at least read and comment.. Lots of Baby Dust to you!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynn0709
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:59 PM

ff is saying you o on cd 8. So, from what I understand,  all that bd since around cd 12 and after won't lead to a pregnancy. You really want to bd before o or the day of o. I think maybe a day or two after o will have a decent chance, but they say bd before is the best. How long are your cycles? According to this you are 15 dpo and if your cycles are around 28 days or so you could go ahead with a hpt.

MrsShiflett
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:15 PM

FF says you Oed that early because of the record of CM.  If you had more entries of CM throughout it might be telling you that you Oed a couple days ago - which is what I think happened.

Good luck!!!

firelily90
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:21 PM

I Bd'd everyday since my flow stopped around cd4 and then on the 1st and 2nd we took off.. I have a af anywhere from Cd 28 to Cd32 so I never know exactly but its never more than CD32.. I want to hold out to take a test because I am going to cali in a few days and I don't want to find out with out my hubby with me.. If that makes sense.. I don't believed I O'd that day besides my temp I didn't have any of my usual signs.. I figured I o'd on Cd12 cuz of the temp spike and I had cramps in my ovary area.. Thanks for ansering I will be testing on the 15th of AF hasn't showed up..

firelily90
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:04 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured