Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did I O?

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:58 PM
  • 3 Replies

I need chart experts....

This is my chart without adjusting at all. FF thinks I just Od but I never got EWCM or a positive ovulation tests.

This is my chart if I added two temps on the two days prior to when I actually began to temp lower then my orignial temps. I dont know what my temps were but that looks possible. 

Is it possible...that I ovulated around CD 12 or 13?? I didn't temp before that...I am wondering if my temps had been low before that...say around 96 and lower...then is it possible that this is a triphasic chart. The ONLY reason I ask is because I had an increase in EWCM today. My cervix has become very high, and I had spotting (brown blood one time and then gone) I HAVE never experienced implantation bleeding and I really dont think its a common thing...but could that explain the spotting?? I have spotting before AF arrives. Its common for me. But it never stops and the starts back. So I just dont get this. My OPKs the last few days have been extremely light so I dont think its ovulation spotting. WTH is going on. Do you think I may of ovulated this cycle??

by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 4, 2012 at 11:20 PM

BUMP!

ttc_mommy6
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:43 PM
Bump!

I wish I could read the charts.
Sorry I'm no help, and you've been such a help to me.

Hope this is your cycle!
Praying for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Thank you sweetie. Charts are so crazy because they very so much. I dont think I will get any definative answers. Just have to wait and see what the next few days hold. Anyway thank you again, and just your prayers are helpful enough *HUGS*

Quoting ttc_mommy6:

Bump!

I wish I could read the charts.
Sorry I'm no help, and you've been such a help to me.

Hope this is your cycle!
Praying for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured