Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

be carefull what you wish for...

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:47 PM
  • 16 Replies
I always hoped to see that awesome IB. Until today. 9dpo and I'm spotting. Don't know what to think at this point. I'm using progesterone cream which I thought was supposed to help regulate your LP and cut down on spotting. I'm now considering myself out since I've been pg 3 times and never had IB. D'oh. Guess I'm calling to start clomid on monday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sm12
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Why don't you test or when can you test?  You're not out until AF shows!  Good Luck!  FX that you get your BFP.

Bero2007
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:23 PM
Im really hoping this is IB. It seems to have stopped for know. Man what a rollercoaster
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
greekish
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:34 PM
Is your period irregular? Is it normal for you you to spot at 9 dpo. If not I'd say it's IB.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bero2007
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:01 PM
I usually spot the day before af but its normally 13dpo on the dot. This cycle I didn't o till day 25 instead of day 18 though so who knows...

Quoting greekish:

Is your period irregular? Is it normal for you you to spot at 9 dpo. If not I'd say it's IB.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bero2007
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Looks like the spotting stopped...don't know if I should do a happy dance or wait for af to show tomorrow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SatyrsMom
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Some pg girls spot around the time af is due

Bero2007
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Well I woke up expecting full on af and I'm dry as a bone down there and temps are still up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
junebutterfly
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:45 AM
Yay FXD for you!

Quoting Bero2007:

Well I woke up expecting full on af and I'm dry as a bone down there and temps are still up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on May. 5, 2012 at 9:05 AM

I have never had IB with any of my 4 pregnancies either but that doesn't mean its bad.................if you have a known LPD though I can understand why you'd be concerned :(

GL hun

sissy852
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)