Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Charting question?

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:17 AM
  • 5 Replies

FF today changed my o day from cd 12 to 13 can you guys tell me why?? here is my chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2eac25

by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
bebe42081
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:40 AM
I'm not sure why, but FF did that to me last cycle too! But it changed mine to 2 days later than it originally said. I just went with it lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bero2007
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:50 AM
The more info it gets the more accurate it is so sometimes more temps will update it with the correct o date. 1 day diff isn't huge
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gorgo_shmo
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Thanks for the info

GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 5, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Its probably either because of your positive opks (you should stop recording them after your first positive) or because of your fertile CM (watery is fertile).  FF gets confused when you have fertile-type CM, even though that can be common.

Try taking out your 2nd & 3rd positive opks first & see if FF gives you the correct crosshairs.  It's pretty clear to me, based on your temps, that you did O on CD12.

It doesn't greatly matter if your O date is off by one day, its more important that you did O.  But your temps are pretty clear about your O date!

gorgo_shmo
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Ty for the advice I took those pos opks out and it made my O date back to normal on cd12!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured