Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

TTC after being on depo...need some advice plz

Posted by   + Show Post

okay so me and my boyfriend are ttc but i think it's not going to happen like we want it to. we want our kids to be close in age and we already have a son who is five months old. i got on depo in january and and my next shot was april 3 but i didn't get it and it was my 1st time being on depo. i didn't know that it takes a while to get pregnant after you been on depo, something that the doctor didn't tell me. anywho, we been busy every week ttc and still no luck, i'm getting worry that maybe that depo shot did something to me. i don't know what esle to say or do but we're not giving up. i think i'm just going to make a appointment to see another doctor. has this happen to anyone before?

by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Replies (11-11):
gutierrez1021
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this
For me I was on depot years ago, which I regret getting it. I didnt have my period for about a year and that was because I was not getting the shot. It messed up my cycle really bad. Next time you think about bc maybe it would be a good idea to get the iud in. Wish I put in the iud in after my daughter was born. Those pills , shots really do mess up your cycle. Good luck with trying for another baby. Yeah, maybe you should go see a doctor.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)