Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

lookin for a buddy for the long trip...UPDATED

Posted by   + Show Post

Of pregnancy. I conceived around April 8th so I'm due around January 13th, 2013. Anyone else around the same date?

so i had  trans-vag us today and it put me at 6 wks! my new edd is Jan 2nd, 2013! i gained 2 wks in 1 day yea!!

by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:55 AM
Replies (11-15):
TLIF1281
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Estimated Jan 4th for me. Just starting out, scared, ill, and excited all at the same time. 

spidermansmom
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:13 AM
Quoting TLIF1281:

Estimated Jan 4th for me. Just starting out, scared, ill, and excited all at the same time. 

I CAN SOOOOOO RELATE!! I get morning sickness at like 3pm and lasts until I conk out.
TLIF1281
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Quoting spidermansmom:

Quoting TLIF1281:

I CAN SOOOOOO RELATE!! I get morning sickness at like 3pm and lasts until I conk out.

Lol ya I fall asleep, wake up shaking and hot as heck and really needing to pee then I feel fine for about an hour then I feel like vomit again and get sleepy all over again. I saw a newborn baby at teh store today and cried out of happiness (emotional to lol) Then I saw a preggy lady and got a bit jealous cuz she looked about 7 months lol. Hurry up! 

gotchoo
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Uuumm,  me,  apparently.  LOL!!  Wheee!!  Yay babies!  Just found out about half an hour ago.  :)

And oh yeah,  congrats to you momma!!  I'm still trying to grasp reality. 

spidermansmom
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:06 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN