Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Officially done TTC

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:18 PM
  • 13 Replies
With the way DH is acting and our marriage being more than shakey, I'm throwing in the towel. I want a baby so bad, but it wouldn't be fair to bring another child into a marriage that I'm not even sure will last. I'm hurt, confused, and just plain sad. Now is definietly not the time. Good luck to all you ladies! I hope you all get your BFP soon :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BraydensMama163
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 2:21 PM
We are not trying any more either. Maybe in the future but I stay in the group to support the other ladies. Sorry your going thru a hard time. Good luck in whatever direction life brings you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Samantha4509
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:23 PM
So sorry to hear I am in a situation close to your but the difference is that last night I had a horrible episode with my five year old son he passed out on me from an abdominal pain he suffers from constipation I would love a baby but I'm terrified to bring a baby into the world and it happend a few hours after my positive opk after clomid for the first time and we bd Si now I'm afraid I will get pregnant after five months of suffering because I wouldn't get pregnant and now that I could be I'm terrified
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 5, 2012 at 3:55 PM

I'm sorry.  (((hugs)))  I hope things get better for you soon!

TTC2Long
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:56 PM
((Hugs)) I'm sorry. Sounds like a wise decision, though. I hope things work out for you soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Littlered09
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:55 PM

im going thru the same thing right now, im supposed to start my period in 2 days so if i dont than its the right time but if i start af than im out for a while because we broke up just last week and he kicked me out and i came back after being gone for 4 nights and we've been fighting for a while like everyday and im scared to be pregnant because im like you i dont wanna bring another baby into this situation or be a single mother of 2 if we divorce. if you ever need someone to talk to im here i know how your feeling unfortunately

Mom2Just1
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 8:59 PM

I hope things get better for you.  Hugs.  

theirmommy04
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:31 PM
((Hugs))
loverfrombeyond
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:33 PM

I am sorry to hear abut that momma!! Hopefully you two can work through it! GL

Firemanswife723
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:58 PM

So sorry hun!! I hope you two are able to try and work on the marriage and get it working again before divorce comes into play. Best of luck to you!!! I will keep you in my thoughts!

hugs

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on May. 6, 2012 at 6:40 AM

I am sorry but I do think figuring out marital issues first is the best idea..............then if things get better you can try again! GL hun, I hope its something that can be fixed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN