Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Dreams....

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:42 PM
  • 32 Replies
Who ever have odd dreams, mainly about a baby in general. I did. A few days ago I had a dream I found out I was pregnant. I hate dreams because they arent real....

Tell me bout ur odd dreams about conceiving... And what u think of my dream.
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sm12
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:47 PM

I read that when women dream about babies or being pregnant is usually is true - it was for me.  For my first pregnancy I had two dreams on two consecutive nights that I was giving birth to boy babies, both different scenarios.  Three days later I tested positive.  Last July I dreamed my cousin in South Africa was pregnant and I emiled her about it.  Well a few weeks later she told me she was pregnant andthe dream I had was right around the time she conceived.  Just found out on Thursday that I am pregnant with baby #2 and only last night did I think about this but I had a dream  that I was in labor.  I'm not quite sure but I think I had this dream right around conception too!

Good Luck!

GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 5, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Last summer, I had a dream that I had a baby girl & that my MIL was visiting & excited about her granddaughter & also saying nice things about something DH was doing.  My MIL passed away almost 13 years ago.  Unfortunately, I haven't gotten pregnant.

I hope your dream does turn out to be true, though!

bann917
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Quoting GwenMB:

Last summer, I had a dream that I had a baby girl & that my MIL was visiting & excited about her granddaughter & also saying nice things about something DH was doing.  My MIL passed away almost 13 years ago.  Unfortunately, I haven't gotten pregnant.

I hope your dream does turn out to be true, though!

I'm so sorry I wish u all the best of luck
bann917
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Quoting sm12:

I read that when women dream about babies or being pregnant is usually is true - it was for me.  For my first pregnancy I had two dreams on two consecutive nights that I was giving birth to boy babies, both different scenarios.  Three days later I tested positive.  Last July I dreamed my cousin in South Africa was pregnant and I emiled her about it.  Well a few weeks later she told me she was pregnant andthe dream I had was right around the time she conceived.  Just found out on Thursday that I am pregnant with baby #2 and only last night did I think about this but I had a dream  that I was in labor.  I'm not quite sure but I think I had this dream right around conception too!

Good Luck!

Aww that just gives me up but I try not to get my hopes to high. Because I can't wait for the day to become a mommy... But my story is I had irregular af and got off the pill in sept. finally after 4 yrs in dec last yr I got my first period on my own. But since it's had a mind of its only. And not to mention I have acid reflex and heartburn all the time.. And no symptoms but acid reflex acting up a lot lately :/
nac723
by Nina on May. 6, 2012 at 11:09 PM

I had a dream last night that I was pregnant with quads. I think it's because I watched a documentary about multiples a couple days ago. Anyhoo, I got so excited and then woke up and realized that it wasn't true :( 

Honestly I think as much as they seem to be depressing when you wake up I think it's good that your subconscious is thinking about it. Ya know! :)

Good luck and lotsa baby dust!! :)

RaynesMommy07
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:09 PM
I dreamed about a month ago that I was very pregnant with a little girl and DF was worried about traveling for work because I was due soon. Very real like especially since DF is an engineer and does travel for work a lot. We'll see if it comes true.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TLIF1281
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Ihad dreams that I was getting "Pregnant" on a clearblue digi and teh test was sitting on a blue tub and we now live in a house with a blue tub and found out we r preggo and I took a clear blue digi. If you visualize it it will come true. 

mkmommy0406
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Not sure what to make of yours. :(  I've noticed that I've had dreams almost everynight for the last week.  Can't say they're weird because I don't really remember them but I usually don't dream often.  So to have one as often as I have been.........making me wonder :)

bann917
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:17 AM
Quoting TLIF1281:

Ihad dreams that I was getting "Pregnant" on a clearblue digi and teh test was sitting on a blue tub and we now live in a house with a blue tub and found out we r preggo and I took a clear blue digi. If you visualize it it will come true. 

Haha if only... And then there is that saying if u want it bad enough it will happen but sometimes wanting something bad enough might prevent it from happening
bann917
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:18 AM
Quoting nac723:

I had a dream last night that I was pregnant with quads. I think it's because I watched a documentary about multiples a couple days ago. Anyhoo, I got so excited and then woke up and realized that it wasn't true :( 

Honestly I think as much as they seem to be depressing when you wake up I think it's good that your subconscious is thinking about it. Ya know! :)

Good luck and lotsa baby dust!! :)

Thanks.. And yes wanting something so bad it just hasn't happened.. That's y I hope dh and I can have a kid(s)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN