Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

my first OPK! This mean negative right???

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:19 PM
  • 21 Replies
This is my first ever OPK. My chart showed a temp spike this morning and this is the first chance I've had to buy tests. So what's it mean I read the box but not sure I understand. PICS IN REPLIES. (Chart and test)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
junebutterfly
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:20 PM

MY CHART***
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
junebutterfly
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:20 PM

MY TEST****
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jackieb2811
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Try testing again later this evening I always got my positives in the evening but it looks like it is getting close to beign same color!!! And that temp spike is good!

Check your cervix if it is soft and the mucus is clear you should be ovulating that is how I know when I am close to or ovulating! Good luck!

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 4:24 PM

The test is negative and you cant confirmed your temp rise was related to ovulation until you have 3 days of high temps. Good Luck

junebutterfly
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:26 PM
Ok I will! My cervix is high soft and open and my cm is clear and stretchy. Thank you:)

Quoting jackieb2811:

Try testing again later this evening I always got my positives in the evening but it looks like it is getting close to beign same color!!! And that temp spike is good!

Check your cervix if it is soft and the mucus is clear you should be ovulating that is how I know when I am close to or ovulating! Good luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
junebutterfly
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:27 PM
Ok thank you

Quoting NoraDun:

The test is negative and you cant confirmed your temp rise was related to ovulation until you have 3 days of high temps. Good Luck

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jackieb2811
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Yes all good good signs so get to BABY MAKING lol!!!!

Quoting junebutterfly:

Ok I will! My cervix is high soft and open and my cm is clear and stretchy. Thank you:)

Quoting jackieb2811:

junebutterfly
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:33 PM
Lol thanks for the help and encouragement. We Bd pretty much every other day anyways lol but we did last night. Hope we catch an egg!!!!

Quoting jackieb2811:

Quoting junebutterfly:

Quoting jackieb2811:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jackieb2811
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:37 PM

You are welcome!

Me and SO are trying we didn't get a bfp last month even though it was our first month trying since our m/c and I am not sure I can keep trying and feeling the dissapointment like that so I am going to stop trying and hope the stress of  not trying works better for us. If nothing in a few months I will go back to testing and all that!

Quoting junebutterfly:

Lol thanks for the help and encouragement. We Bd pretty much every other day anyways lol but we did last night. Hope we catch an egg!!!!

Quoting jackieb2811:

Quoting junebutterfly:

Quoting jackieb2811:

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 4:46 PM

I agree your fertile signs are definately saying to bed. Hopefully you will get your BFP this month!

Quoting jackieb2811:

Quoting junebutterfly:

Quoting jackieb2811:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN