Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you call this?(pic)*Update*

Posted by   + Show Post

This is what I've been having since yesterday. I posted about it earlier but I didn't have a pic. lol. Period or just spotting? It's not even getting on the pad but it's there every time I wipe! Posting pic in replies.

***Okay. I finally figured it out. The pic is on page 2!

**This ...is...soooo.... FRUSTRATING!!!!! I was so excited because I *thought* I finally started my period and now I don't know WHAT is going on! Okay.... Friday, I started spotting/very light bleeding.... yesterday it got a little heavier but was still light (Ya know.. the pic on page 2 lol) and NOW today it has turned into just some dark brown bleeding/spotting. What the heck is going on?! Should I even consider this a period or what?! I am getting so frustrated with this whole thing! I have never IN MY LIFE had a period that was this short/light. I think it's gonna stop today. Usually, when it turns brown that means I'm near the end. But it's only CD3!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Replies (31-33):
JenMarie87
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:29 PM

BUMP!

LADY_V088
by Kristin on May. 6, 2012 at 1:09 PM
The day the spotting/flow starts. So if you started spotting yesterday, today is cd2
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PANDA29
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:16 PM
Cd1 is when you have your first day full blown not spotting hence the word aunt FLOW...gl hun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured