Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

What would you call this?(pic)*Update*

Posted by   + Show Post

This is what I've been having since yesterday. I posted about it earlier but I didn't have a pic. lol. Period or just spotting? It's not even getting on the pad but it's there every time I wipe! Posting pic in replies.

***Okay. I finally figured it out. The pic is on page 2!

**This ...is...soooo.... FRUSTRATING!!!!! I was so excited because I *thought* I finally started my period and now I don't know WHAT is going on! Okay.... Friday, I started spotting/very light bleeding.... yesterday it got a little heavier but was still light (Ya know.. the pic on page 2 lol) and NOW today it has turned into just some dark brown bleeding/spotting. What the heck is going on?! Should I even consider this a period or what?! I am getting so frustrated with this whole thing! I have never IN MY LIFE had a period that was this short/light. I think it's gonna stop today. Usually, when it turns brown that means I'm near the end. But it's only CD3!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Replies (11-20):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 5:18 PM

I believe mine is a hormonal issue from lack of ovulation this month. Basically I think my body wants to have a period but because I didn't ovulate and my progesterone didn't increase I dont have the drop in progesterone to cause a period. BUT this is just my thought...it could be the start of AF (I pray it is) For some women this can be a sign of implantation, this generally happens a week before your period is due. They say the closer it is to your period the less unlikely it is its implantation...UNLIKELY not impossible (before someone says THATS NOT true I had such and such LOL) If you think its implantation you should be able to get a BFP as early as tomorrow morning or as late as Monday morning. Good Luck I hope its a good sign for you....

Oh not sure where you are in your cycle...It is possible it is ovulation bleeding (bleeding around ovulation) Old blood from rough intercourse or scratching your cervix when checking, or just odd mid cycle bleeding. LOL I know that is a 1,000 different possibilities....exactly why I am so annoyed with my body right now LOL. I JUST WANT ANSWERS :)

Quoting Bero2007:

I don't know what she has but that's me. EXACTLY. Like to the t.

Quoting NoraDun:

I am spotting right now. My cervix is high soft and open and I have increase in EWCM. And in the EWCM is the smallest amount of brown or red streaks of blood. Its not even enough to see when I wipe its ONLY at my cervix. Does this describe what you have??

Bero2007
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:31 PM
Mine has gone to just a hint of pink. I'm on 10dpo but cd34 so its a super funky cycle. I think I'll test in the morning if full on af doesn't show...if she does I start clomid

Quoting NoraDun:

I believe mine is a hormonal issue from lack of ovulation this month. Basically I think my body wants to have a period but because I didn't ovulate and my progesterone didn't increase I dont have the drop in progesterone to cause a period. BUT this is just my thought...it could be the start of AF (I pray it is) For some women this can be a sign of implantation, this generally happens a week before your period is due. They say the closer it is to your period the less unlikely it is its implantation...UNLIKELY not impossible (before someone says THATS NOT true I had such and such LOL) If you think its implantation you should be able to get a BFP as early as tomorrow morning or as late as Monday morning. Good Luck I hope its a good sign for you....

Oh not sure where you are in your cycle...It is possible it is ovulation bleeding (bleeding around ovulation) Old blood from rough intercourse or scratching your cervix when checking, or just odd mid cycle bleeding. LOL I know that is a 1,000 different possibilities....exactly why I am so annoyed with my body right now LOL. I JUST WANT ANSWERS :)

Quoting Bero2007:

Quoting NoraDun:

I am spotting right now. My cervix is high soft and open and I have increase in EWCM. And in the EWCM is the smallest amount of brown or red streaks of blood. Its not even enough to see when I wipe its ONLY at my cervix. Does this describe what you have??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mimi0328
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:35 PM
mine started.off as.drk.browwn barely tgere only when.i wipe on tge 3rd yesterday the same and now its red and not a lot but enough to wear a pad......but im not supposed to start.until tge 12th? imantation or do you think early period?with ds i had had some kind of.bleeding for.2 months it wasnt until 3 months i missed my period

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting Bero2007:

Quoting NoraDun:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Do you generally have a 14 day LP?? If so its possible its implantation, Good Luck

Quoting Bero2007:

Mine has gone to just a hint of pink. I'm on 10dpo but cd34 so its a super funky cycle. I think I'll test in the morning if full on af doesn't show...if she does I start clomid

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting Bero2007:

Quoting NoraDun:

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Well only you can say if this is your normal. I mean was this what it was like when you were preggo with your last child?? If so I would test? Without knowing that I would assume that this is more then likely AF coming, its too much to be considered implantation. But if you have a history of bleeding during early pregnancy and this doesn't seem like a normal AF I would certainly take a test. Also do you chart...that could give you a clue too. Temps that stay rised above the cover line even though you have bleeding would signify a possible pregnancy like you suggest. If its AF your temps would drop.

Quoting mimi0328:

mine started.off as.drk.browwn barely tgere only when.i wipe on tge 3rd yesterday the same and now its red and not a lot but enough to wear a pad......but im not supposed to start.until tge 12th? imantation or do you think early period?with ds i had had some kind of.bleeding for.2 months it wasnt until 3 months i missed my period

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting Bero2007:

Quoting NoraDun:

Bero2007
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:37 PM
Usually its 14 days to the t but that's when I o on cd18. The waiting game is a cruel one lol

Quoting NoraDun:

Do you generally have a 14 day LP?? If so its possible its implantation, Good Luck

Quoting Bero2007:

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting Bero2007:

Quoting NoraDun:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenMarie87
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenMarie87
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:45 PM
Pic on PG 2

Quoting NoraDun:

Dont see a pic?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenMarie87
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:45 PM
Pic on page 2

Quoting Bero2007:

I don't see a pic either

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenMarie87
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:52 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN