Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Do/did u ever feel thia way during pregnancy?

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:22 PM
  • 9 Replies
So I'm alittle over 15 weeks pregnant and I'm constantly worrying now. Up until I was 12weeks pregnant I received ultrasounds every week and it was so reassuring to see everything was ok so my stress was down. But when I had to go to my reg obgyn I diet receive a us and I don't get one for another two weeks . Which is about 5 weeks total with no reassurance and I'm so worried. I'm only tired as a symptom and I feel like I'm in limbo those little bubbly pokes I'm not feeling and the ligaments pain is wearing off. Have any of you felt this way around this time? Another thing that has me worried is when I was 12 weeks my ob tried hearing the heartbeat and she couldn't she only heard the umbillibal cord pumping blood. She said its normal and nothing to worry about but this is making me even more worried. Sigh just need some positive words I guess
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
kelli1973124
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:03 PM

i only had u/s at 8 weeks, 12 and 20...thats it now..im 25 weeks. its normal to worry, but u need to relax for baby sake

DACIA79
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:09 PM
It normal to worry I would suggest the book what to expect when your expecting and pregnancy week by week. GOOD LUCK.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zangum
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Totally normal!! I worried EVERY DAY when I was pregnant with dd until I could feel her moving. Then I started to worry that she wasn't moving enough. LOL, there's always something new to worry about. Try to relax (yes I know, much easier said than done)

theirmommy04
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Quoting Zangum:

Totally normal!! I worried EVERY DAY when I was pregnant with dd until I could feel her moving. Then I started to worry that she wasn't moving enough. LOL, there's always something new to worry about. Try to relax (yes I know, much easier said than done)

TLIF1281
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Go and pick up a bebe sounds. They sell them at walmart. You can stick it on your belly everyday to hear the heartbeat to settle your stress. I have one I got a while back and I am just waiting another week and it will be there everyday lol. 

p0pc0rn
by *Lacy* on May. 7, 2012 at 5:53 AM

I feel the same and i'm only 12weeks... I only go in once a month, so hubby surprised me today and bought us an at home doppler! 60 bucks for a daily reassurance that baby is ok :)

www.fetaldoppler.net

the sonoline B doppler with 3mhz probe is the best one for the money :)

BabyFruit Ticker
 BabyFetus Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

p0pc0rn
by *Lacy* on May. 7, 2012 at 5:54 AM

we got one of those at a yardsale today too, and it didn't work cuz i'm still too early for it... they say it only works after 20 weeks?

Quoting TLIF1281:

Go and pick up a bebe sounds. They sell them at walmart. You can stick it on your belly everyday to hear the heartbeat to settle your stress. I have one I got a while back and I am just waiting another week and it will be there everyday lol. 

BabyFruit Ticker
 BabyFetus Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

my2beauties133
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 11:16 AM

I agree with getting a Sonoline B fetal doppler. I got one for Christmas, when I was 13 weeks, and it worked wonderfully! Now my baby boy moves so much I don't really need to use it, but it was such a comfort until he was moving regularly just to hear his heartbeat and knowing he was okay.

notgivinguphope
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2012 at 2:34 PM
Yea that something I wanted to look in to before but my Dr suggested I dontbecause she said alot of first time moms will pick up the mothers heartbeat and not the baby and then get even more stressed thinking the heart rate us to low. How much is the one at Walmart?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)