Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

looks like im on to clomid

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:48 PM
  • 7 Replies
Well what I was hoping to be IB just started to be very light af. Looks like I'll now be starting clomid. This is so defeating. I need to get my ds to bed so I can drink my wine and cry alone. I just want to make him into a big brother :/ is that too much to ask?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
bebe42081
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:52 PM
HUGS! U don't have to cry alone, u can cry with us!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bero2007
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Thanks! I'm so thankful to have a board full of women who don't think I'm crazy for crying when af comes!

Quoting bebe42081:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bebe42081
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:59 PM
Ikr I have felt much saner since I've joined lol :)

Quoting Bero2007:

Thanks! I'm so thankful to have a board full of women who don't think I'm crazy for crying when af comes!

Quoting bebe42081:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Hansen2011
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:00 PM
Im so sorry. I understand how u feel. I want my son to be a big brother too so bad!! Hes going to turn four next month and I really want to give him a sibling!! Keep ur head up tho...we are to talk and support u!!
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Aww I am sorry for you sweetie!

MsWood729
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:07 PM
I'm also on Clomid and have been since March 2012. Recently my son has been saying he wants a brother, but not a sister because girls don't play football. He's almost 5 1/2, and never did we want our kids to be this far apart, but things happen for a reason. I'm just going to let go and let GOD take it from here. Not really stressing or trying to think about it. I'm today I'm CD19 and 5dop, we being doing all the BDing in the world so well see if it pays off. Good Luck to you and LOTS of Baby Dust
Bero2007
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Good luck this month! We wanted our kids close in age as well. Guess life has other plans for us. My son also wants a brother...I don't think and boys want sister lol

Quoting MsWood729:

I'm also on Clomid and have been since March 2012. Recently my son has been saying he wants a brother, but not a sister because girls don't play football. He's almost 5 1/2, and never did we want our kids to be this far apart, but things happen for a reason. I'm just going to let go and let GOD take it from here. Not really stressing or trying to think about it. I'm today I'm CD19 and 5dop, we being doing all the BDing in the world so well see if it pays off. Good Luck to you and LOTS of Baby Dust
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)