Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cute DF story

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:05 PM
  • 13 Replies
2 moms liked this
I decided to take an OPK even though I know I'm at least a week from O, I wanted to get familiar with them. As I was peeing in the cup he was in the bedroom chanting "OVULATE, OVULATE" over and over. It was so cute lol. Then after the 5 mins I showed him the test and said its negative & starte explaining to him why it was negative even though there was a line. He said I know, I read the instructions before u got home today.

Also, we discussed cassava today, and he is all for it. He's hoping on triplets lmao

Damn I love that man :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 5, 2012 at 8:48 PM

LOL

He is a funny guy!

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Too funny, sound like my DH. I AM SO EXCITED about Cassava...I can't wait to try it. When do you plan to start it??

Quoting bebe42081:

I decided to take an OPK even though I know I'm at least a week from O, I wanted to get familiar with them. As I was peeing in the cup he was in the bedroom chanting "OVULATE, OVULATE" over and over. It was so cute lol. Then after the 5 mins I showed him the test and said its negative & starte explaining to him why it was negative even though there was a line. He said I know, I read the instructions before u got home today.

Also, we discussed cassava today, and he is all for it. He's hoping on triplets lmao

MsWood729
by Holli on May. 5, 2012 at 9:01 PM
Hubby was in the shower when my OPk showed positive, told him and he was all for BDing talking about the shower will always be there but that egg won't let's get it in, LoL!!! So sweet and romantic all in one...Good Luck Ladies and LOTS of Baby Dust to you all
P3111
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:08 PM
Lol! Toooo cute! Mine is the same way. The last time we BD (TMI), he says "I hope you're ovulating. Can't miss this time!" Lol! Sending baby dust. From Atlanta!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bebe42081
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:47 PM
We have to wait till next week to buy it, I already spent all my TTC money for the week lol. I hope we get it before I O! I am excited too!! Have u ordered it yet? I found a lady on eBay who is selling it for 24$ including shipping.

Quoting NoraDun:

Too funny, sound like my DH. I AM SO EXCITED about Cassava...I can't wait to try it. When do you plan to start it??

Quoting bebe42081:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bebe42081
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:48 PM
I am from Atlanta :) we live closer to Athens now but I grew up in Decatur! Where in atl are u??

Quoting P3111:

Lol! Toooo cute! Mine is the same way. The last time we BD (TMI), he says "I hope you're ovulating. Can't miss this time!" Lol! Sending baby dust. From Atlanta!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Here its $22 :) I too spent my TTC money for this week. I am hoping to get it ordered Monday. I CANT WAIT...If you wanted check out the link I post below it is a forum of ladies who have tried it, they seem to really like it and get results within a few days EEEEKK

Quoting bebe42081:

We have to wait till next week to buy it, I already spent all my TTC money for the week lol. I hope we get it before I O! I am excited too!! Have u ordered it yet? I found a lady on eBay who is selling it for 24$ including shipping.

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting bebe42081:

http://www.foreverblessedtwins.com/  (This is where to buy it :)

http://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/878979-cassava-fertility-supplement.html  (this is the forum...I posted there too :) Last page no replies yet LOL

theirmommy04
by Emma on May. 5, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Quoting bebe42081:

Hey, I'm in Atlanta too! Well about 30+ minutes north but still. Pretty cool :)
theirmommy04
by Emma on May. 5, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Quoting NoraDun:

Well I gotta ask...whats Cassava?????
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Its a plant indegenous to Africa. You can read all about it in the link I posted above. It increase ovulation but also naturally increases the risk of twins. Its the only supplement I have found that can be taken with any other supplement or fertility drug. From what I have read it also works quickly and carries little to no side effects!

Quoting theirmommy04:

Quoting NoraDun:

Well I gotta ask...whats Cassava?????

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured