Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Could I be pregnant? Help please!!!

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:05 PM
  • 7 Replies

Ok so Af was due on the 3rd and here it is 2 days late and she isn't here, which I hope is a good sign but trying not to get my hopes up.  Ok the last 3 days I have had a fever in the morning and at night,had crazy dreams, peeing alot,had the sharp pains a few days ago,bloated,headaches,smell of things bothering me, constipated, body aches,super thirsty,cramping,sore boobs.  I tested 2 days ago but it was negative, and I am thinking it was to soon bc I ovulated 5 days later than normal so I am only 12 dpo (9 when I tested) and everything i have read says you wont get a bfp until at least 14-16 dpo bc it can take 12 days for for implantation and then another 2-4 to get bfp after that.  I dont want to test again for a couple of days bc i dont want to see another bfn if i actually am pregnant.  I need answers, what does everyone think, advice or anyone else had this and been preggo???

by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Sarah725
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:54 PM

I dont know what to say except take another test when you feel up to it, gl.

HisUsmcWifey
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this

we can't tell you. the only way to find out is to test.

TTC2Long
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:58 PM
All you can do is wait n see. :( Sorry hun. It is very common to make symptoms out of thin air - your brain can play some nasty tricks on you. GL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 5, 2012 at 9:02 PM
2 moms liked this

It's possible, but all your symptoms can mean AF is coming, too.

Keep in mind, though, that AF isn't late yet if you O'd 5 days later than normal.  Your LP stays the same length regardless of when you O, so if your LP is normally 15 days, AF is due 15 days after you O.

Just test again in 3 days - hopefully AF stays away!

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 9:07 PM

OF coarse its possible. I agree with Gwen if you Od late AF isnt due yet so your not late. Retest in a few days and good luck!

Quoting GwenMB:

It's possible, but all your symptoms can mean AF is coming, too.

Keep in mind, though, that AF isn't late yet if you O'd 5 days later than normal.  Your LP stays the same length regardless of when you O, so if your LP is normally 15 days, AF is due 15 days after you O.

Just test again in 3 days - hopefully AF stays away!

zadieshae
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:33 PM

I never have symptoms with AF, and it is always ontime even when I O late.  It is like clockwork every month 28 days from period to period even when ovulation is couple days late.  And I have heard of getting the symptoms in your head, but the headaches are real,the dreams are real,the discharge is real,cramps are real.  I guess their isnt really an answer I will just wait a few days and test.  And I have done really good this month about not stressing myself out and that it wouldnt happen this quick that it would take more time.  Thanks ladies for trying to help,lol

tanysha26
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:24 PM
I told ya to test lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN