Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Facebook Status HAD to share! OT Kinda LOL

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:48 PM
  • 4 Replies
2 moms liked this

Here is my facebook status from tonight! Share yours (FYI we haven't told a sole we are TTC so I am careful how I word things LOL)

Hubby and I were thinking "wouldnt it be great to have another little one" then he comes to give me a kiss good bye while Laylah has me by the leg knocking me over and Malachi is jumping up and down screaming "Kiss me Kiss me!" He looks at me I look at him and we both say..."Hmmm maybe not!" LOL I have said it once and I will say it again...WHO needs birthcontrol with 3 kiddos LOL People call breastfeeding Gods birthcontrol...I disagree....children are Gods birthcontrol!!! Aww but we certainly love them!!

by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 5, 2012 at 8:55 PM
2 moms liked this

LOL! Nothing gets my boys to come running to us faster than DH & I kissing!  They always try their hardest to get between us, too.

Here are my 4 status updates from yesterday:

1) I told Augie that something happened a year ago "You mean when you were a kid?" Yes, Augie, I was a kid a year ago! lol

2) Alex: "Mommy, when I was a Mommy, I had a little kid & my little kid & Mommy had to go to Grandpa's because my aunt was getting married and buried"

3) Alex carried one bath towel for me to put away - he said "this towel is really heavy! I sure worked hard!"

4) Alex: "Mom, the playroom is where all my dreams come true!"

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Is it amazing!! Hubby used to say when our daughter was young that SHE was our birthcontrol. I nursed so of coarse she stayed in our room with us. So EVERYTIME we decided we were in the mood to bed...she would wake up LOL IT NEVER failed LOL. It very possibly could relate to a few months that we were TTC LOL. 

Your kiddos sound like absolute HOOTS!! Love your status's you sounds like you are extremely blessed!!!

Quoting GwenMB:

LOL! Nothing gets my boys to come running to us faster than DH & I kissing!  They always try their hardest to get between us, too.

Here are my 4 status updates from yesterday:

1) I told Augie that something happened a year ago "You mean when you were a kid?" Yes, Augie, I was a kid a year ago! lol

2) Alex: "Mommy, when I was a Mommy, I had a little kid & my little kid & Mommy had to go to Grandpa's because my aunt was getting married and buried"

3) Alex carried one bath towel for me to put away - he said "this towel is really heavy! I sure worked hard!"

4) Alex: "Mom, the playroom is where all my dreams come true!"

bebe42081
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:07 PM
2 moms liked this
I love these :)

Here's a few of my old ones, I don't get on FB much anymore! They are still from the past couple months tho

I love how I hear a crash in the kitchen Then I hear Carley yell "it's okay mommy Don't worry we got it handled!"

Carley took 100 pennies to school today & is going through the dates in them now...she came across a two thousand and thousand penny & a two thousand and fifty penny. It's almost too cute to correct!

Carley - "mommyyyyy!!! Savannah stole my imagination!!"

That kid says the funniest things lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Aww these are great too LOL. 

Quoting bebe42081:

I love these :)

Here's a few of my old ones, I don't get on FB much anymore! They are still from the past couple months tho

I love how I hear a crash in the kitchen Then I hear Carley yell "it's okay mommy Don't worry we got it handled!"

Carley took 100 pennies to school today & is going through the dates in them now...she came across a two thousand and thousand penny & a two thousand and fifty penny. It's almost too cute to correct!

Carley - "mommyyyyy!!! Savannah stole my imagination!!"

That kid says the funniest things lol

Here is another most recent (since I see so many of yall funny things kids say LOL)

Love how Malachi talks....he says "Mommy are we going back horsing yester morning??" That is code for horseback riding yesterday morning LOL but he really means tomorrow LOL TOO CUTE!!

And another embarrasing moment I decided tos hare!

**Hanging Head in Shame** You know its time to cut your toe nails when.....you actually cut yourself bad enough to have blood running down your heal and you fear possibly bleeding to death. Hubby actually is considering making me sleep on the sofa for fear of his life coming to an end during a close encounter in the middle of the night. Hmm...did I mention I'm **Hanging my head in shame**

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured