Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

UPDATE IN BLUE WENT TO ER! Bleeding alot and worried post laparoscopy and hsg

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:04 PM
  • 18 Replies

I'm really freaked out I really need advice, I had my surgery Thursday and ever since then I've been bleeding alot, it gushes and doesn't stop coming out when I go pee and pass gas it just runs out like crazy and clots, I'm feeling kinda woozy too, I called my dr and they said it's normal to have bleeding but if im soaking a pad every hour its not normal. I only really bleed bad when I go pee or pass gas but it's alot and its dark bright red so it's fresh blood I really am worried and my mom and husband keep saying I'm fine but I really don't think this is normal. Any advice? I'm really freaked out I'm scared something is wrong and idk what to do...I just know this isn't normal for me...

UPDATE:Ok so I went to the ER and I didn't have an infection and my blod count was normal, the ER dr didn't have much to say since he's not an obgyn but since my blood count was normal I'm not hemmoraging. I've came to the conclusion why I'm bleeding so much is cause I had endometriosis and one of the reasons for endometriosis is when you have a period the uterine lining doesn't shed all the way and blood backs up into the fallopian tubes and since my dr cleared out my tubes cause they were completely blocked and I think I'm bleeding alot cause my body is getting rid of stuff that's been in me for so long. And I think it smells cause its been in there for a while too. I'm not saturating pads at all I've cahnged mine 3 times today the only time it really comes out is when I pee, but since my blood count is fine I think I'm fine SO ya that's an update on me.

by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bebe42081
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:11 PM
I HATE when they say as long as its not soaking a pad in an hour you're fine!! If you are really concerned and feel like you are bleeding too much I would go to the ER. Better to be safe!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tiffersmu
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Just curious, what was the laproscopy for? My Dr wants to do a procedure on me too...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cdjmommy
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:26 PM

THIS! If you feel like something is wrong, get it checked out. Better safe than sorry. Hope you feel better soon!

Quoting bebe42081:

I HATE when they say as long as its not soaking a pad in an hour you're fine!! If you are really concerned and feel like you are bleeding too much I would go to the ER. Better to be safe!

TTC1990
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:04 AM
I called on call line 45 min ago still waiting for them to call me back :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC1990
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:07 AM
Im not soaking pads except for overnight,its weird the only time i bleed is when i go pee and i have alot of blood that come out but i stop it if that makes since...and its jus more than normal but idk if its normal with what i had done i had a laparacoscopy and hsg i had mild endometriosis behind my uterus and both ovaries and both my tubes were completely blocked so idk if thats wht im bleeding so much

Quoting cdjmommy:

THIS! If you feel like something is wrong, get it checked out. Better safe than sorry. Hope you feel better soon!

Quoting bebe42081:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC1990
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Im not soaking pads except for overnight,its weird the only time i bleed is when i go pee and i have alot of blood that come out but i stop it if that makes since...and its jus more than normal but idk if its normal with what i had done i had a laparacoscopy and hsg i had mild endometriosis behind my uterus and both ovaries and both my tubes were completely blocked so idk if thats wht im bleeding so much

Quoting bebe42081:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Hansen2011
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:32 AM
I say go to the ER and get checked out! Ill pray for u to feel better too!
TTC1990
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:04 AM

I'm goingto go to ER soon, I really feel like I'm having compicaions cause whenever I go pee or try to go number two blood nonstop comes out unless I squeeze my muscles down there to stop and its bright red and it has a very bad odor... I really hope I'm ok but I have a feeling something isn't right and I'm worried I'll have to go into surgery again...I hope they find out what's wrong and be able to fix the problem cause I know this just isn't normal

vcaulkins
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:53 PM

That's weird, when I had a laparascopy I didn't bleed from it... Hope everything is ok hun!

Seximama23
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 3:00 PM
Keep.is updated
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN