Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Well, my last pregnancy turned out to be chemical (HCG went from 10 back down to 2 in 3 days) so I lost it on 04/24 Had an HSG done

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:11 PM
  • 3 Replies

Had an HSG done on May 2 and my right tube is blocked and couldn't be forced open with the dye, so they think the chemical pregnancy was in my tube. My left tube is open and clear.  I have a friend who is an ultrasound tech, she is giving me an ultrasound tomorrow to check for follicles and sizes because I went ahead and took my Clomid this cycle but if im gonna be ovulating from my right overy I don't even want to try because I don't want a tubal pregnancy if it sticks. If I have a good follicle on my left side we are going to go for it.  Im on cd 14 tomorrow, so it should be about time to O (I usually O around day 17 on Clomid)  so I will know then. I have an appointment Monday to discuss my options with my right tube...could be looking at laproscopic surgery. I guess I'll know then. Anyhow, there is my update.  Pray for good strong follicles on my left overy and not my right please, if you are the praying type.  TY!

by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
bebe42081
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Prayers being sent! I had a chem 2 cycles ago myself. HUGS!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsWood729
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Praying everything works out the way you want it too...Good Luck ans LOTas of Baby Dust
Firemanswife723
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:01 PM

praying

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)