Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Here's some Encouragement for All the ladies TTC!

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:20 PM
  • 10 Replies
10 moms liked this
1st Samuel verse 1 If he did it for Hannah he is gonna do it for all of us who is TTC if u just trust and believe him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Neelyttc1
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:24 PM
My husbands name is Samuel and I told him if we ever get pregnant I am naming his boy after him as Hannah did! I'm TTC #1 and I'm 1 dpo and praying! Please pray for us! We are ready for this blessing of life!
Mrs.Hansen2011
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:41 PM
1 mom liked this
That is true! I am always speaking it out loud! God will give me the desires or my heart! I am just waiting on gods timing...I know his plan is better than mine :)
Mrs.Hansen2011
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this
19 They rose early in the morning and worshiped before the Lord; then they went back to their house at Ramah. And Elkanah knew Hannah his wife, and the Lord remembered her. 20 And in due time Hannah conceived and bore a son, and she called his name Samuel, for she said, “I have asked for him from the Lord.”
tanysha26
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow thats awesome I read this everyday because it makes me trust him more and more everyday. I know our time is coming for us to Conceive.

Quoting Neelyttc1:

My husbands name is Samuel and I told him if we ever get pregnant I am naming his boy after him as Hannah did! I'm TTC #1 and I'm 1 dpo and praying! Please pray for us! We are ready for this blessing of life!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tanysha26
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:50 PM
Yes his plan is better than ours. When our time comes its gonna be sweet cause God is gonna show up and show out!!! Imagine if we all conceive around the same time!!!

Quoting Mrs.Hansen2011:

That is true! I am always speaking it out loud! God will give me the desires or my heart! I am just waiting on gods timing...I know his plan is better than mine :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tanysha26
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:51 PM
2 moms liked this
Not only did Hannah have one child but She had daughters too. God is Good!!

Quoting Mrs.Hansen2011:

19 They rose early in the morning and worshiped before the Lord; then they went back to their house at Ramah. And Elkanah knew Hannah his wife, and the Lord remembered her. 20 And in due time Hannah conceived and bore a son, and she called his name Samuel, for she said, “I have asked for him from the Lord.”

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Hansen2011
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:25 AM
That would be so amazing!! :) Glory to god!!
Quoting tanysha26:

Mrs.Hansen2011
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:27 AM
He's so good! :)
Quoting tanysha26:

tanysha26
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:11 PM
It can happpen for us both to conceive at the same time.

Quoting Mrs.Hansen2011:

That would be so amazing!! :) Glory to god!!
Quoting tanysha26:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chinny777
by on May. 27, 2012 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Always held that story to heart.. Even as God remembered Hannah and granted her, way beyond what she asked for so shall it be unto us..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN