Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ewww not already

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:03 AM
  • 7 Replies
I was really hoping to pass on this but today I woke up and have had a tin-ey type taste in my mouth and am fighting off some light nausea. I was really hoping I wouldn't have that this time. I had nausea really bad with my last pregnancy and was really hoping to not to have it this time. Oh well... :(

But I wanted to ask... does b6 work for nausea? And how much? Thanks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
TLIF1281
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Ya me to. It is horrible on me already lol. I have been sucking on lime popsicles and it has been helping. Ya I hear b6 helps also preggie pops or drops are AMAZING! I found them at motherhod maternity. 

nettie79
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:11 AM
I may have to go there tomorrow. I never had this with dd1 but was sick the whole pregnancy with dd2.

How far are you?

Quoting TLIF1281:

Ya me to. It is horrible on me already lol. I have been sucking on lime popsicles and it has been helping. Ya I hear b6 helps also preggie pops or drops are AMAZING! I found them at motherhod maternity. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TLIF1281
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Quoting nettie79:

I may have to go there tomorrow. I never had this with dd1 but was sick the whole pregnancy with dd2.

How far are you?

Quoting TLIF1281:

About 5 weeks and 4 days. I am not 100% sure cuz I mc'd in March and haven't had af since and got pregnant again lol. 1st dd morning sickness lasted all but 6 weeks but with 2nd dd it was the entire pregnancy from the moment I found out. That is when I discovered preggy drops. 

spidermansmom
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:18 AM
Fruit like berries or kiwis have calmed mine.
nettie79
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:19 AM
Yeah... I dont know how far I am right now either. Im hoping to get in to see my doctor soon. I dont remember when my last period was. I am thinking I am about 8 weeks though. Maybe not that far I don't know.

Quoting TLIF1281:

Quoting nettie79:

How far are you?

Quoting TLIF1281:

About 5 weeks and 4 days. I am not 100% sure cuz I mc'd in March and haven't had af since and got pregnant again lol. 1st dd morning sickness lasted all but 6 weeks but with 2nd dd it was the entire pregnancy from the moment I found out. That is when I discovered preggy drops. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nettie79
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:20 AM
What kind of berries?

Quoting spidermansmom:

Fruit like berries or kiwis have calmed mine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
noodlebug18
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:40 AM
1 mom liked this
I work in the emergency room and I recommend you go to the dr and ask for zofran. Stops nausea instantly and safe while pregnant :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured