Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finally!!! IVF WORKED - BFP - UPDATE w/ pic

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:28 AM
  • 46 Replies
8 moms liked this

Ive been a part of this group for 2 yr now and I wanted to share with everyone to keep the faith!

After TTC for a year (and not knowing there was anything wrong) we started Clomid, temping, OPKs everything. Another year went by and I figured something was wrong. Turns out my husband had extremely low sperm count (not even an IUI would have helped him). I found a clinical trial IVF in NYC and signed up. Long story short, we were accepted into the trial and we began treatment. I just had my frozen embryo transfer on Sunday (they transfered two beautiful embryos) and I returned a positive pregnancy test just 4 days later! I've been POAS ever since and the line is getting really dark and its a BFP!

I know that I don't know alot of the newer girls as I haven't been active on this board for the last couple of months. I joined another board on another website with girls that were going through IVF. (Also I was on Cafemom burnout) but I wanted to return and let the girls know that are still around from back then that I am FINALLY pregnant!

Update - I had my first beta today at 8dp5dt (8 days past a 5 day transfer) which would make it approximately 13DPO and my beta was 150!!!! We are so happy with that number! I hope it doubles on Wednesday. I can't wait to have my first ultrasound.

by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cece0610
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:37 AM

congrats!! H&H9 :)

TLIF1281
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:37 AM

Congrats! H&H 9 months! 

nangel4u
by Ralonda on May. 6, 2012 at 1:42 AM

OMG!!!! Congrats....

Lohasbabyfever
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 2:39 AM

Congratulations, that's wonderful!!!

TamDom12
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:48 AM
Congratulations!!!!
momofqk
by on May. 6, 2012 at 7:02 AM

congrats

BabyDust77
by on May. 6, 2012 at 7:05 AM
Thats awesome news! I wondered where u are. Congrats on ur beautiful blessing. H&H 9 months.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

nikkifam5
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 7:36 AM
Congratulations! Awesome! H&H 9 months!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MasterAtArms
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

MsWood729
by Holli on May. 6, 2012 at 8:12 AM

Congrats!!!  Here's to a Happy Healthy 9 months to you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured