Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hahaha DH has sympathy symptoms.

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:53 AM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am not that far along and DH has symptothy symptoms. When I'm hungry he's hungry n he always wants what I want. He falls asleep when I do he gets gassy when I get naseated n he even gets headachs lol! He didn't get them with the mc I guess it's a good sign lol. 

by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
BabyDust77
by on May. 6, 2012 at 7:16 AM
This happens with my dh everytime. I think its good they get to experience some of what we go through.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

cdjmommy
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:46 PM

I wish this would happen to my DH because he REALLY doesnt get it!!!!!

arab.love.19
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Lol just like my dh he gets sick when I get sick and he started it before me lool n he kept saying I'm pregnant and wut do u now I'm 5 weeks n 4 days now lol. It's good men get to go thru wut we go thru lol 

p0pc0rn
by *Lacy* on May. 7, 2012 at 5:49 AM

lol myne too!!! He gets cravings!!! Without even asking me anything, he'll get up, go to the kitchen, and make us both EXACTLY what I was craving hahaha.. he knows me too well ;) He's been gaining weight and having some nausea too!! LOL!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
 BabyFetus Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

my2beauties133
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 11:24 AM

My DH gets symtoms too! With our first, he had worse morning sickness than I did, and gained almost as much as me! With our second and this baby, he had/has weird cravings. It's really funny because he is always saying how my darn hormones are making him crave funny stuff! :D

TTC.A.SON
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:30 AM
My DH got nausea's, & gained weight when i was prego with our oldest dd :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Xmansmom08
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:25 PM
With our ds dh was always hungry n gained weight too. But lost it all with me afterwards.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured