Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

6dpo...

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:46 AM
  • 18 Replies

And I want to test sooo bad...patience is not my strong suit :P  

by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
slittlefield920
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:22 AM
Girl I am with you. I was in your same boat. I tested and it was a BFN. I know it's hard, but it's even harder seeing negative. Wait till your 9-10 dpo or day of missed period for better luck. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lhiannan
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:35 AM

oh, i know, lol.  it's hard when i've got a ton of test strips, but i highly doubt i'd get a bfp this early...i'm trying not to get my hopes up in any rate.  I had my mirena removed on cd4.  I got pregnant the first cycle with my 4 year old the first cycle after i removed my paraguard, but it was hormone free.  A bfp WOULD be a nice mother's day present, though :D

Quoting slittlefield920:

Girl I am with you. I was in your same boat. I tested and it was a BFN. I know it's hard, but it's even harder seeing negative. Wait till your 9-10 dpo or day of missed period for better luck. :)

To one, it is ten years of years.... Yet now, and in this place, Surely she lean'd o'er me--her hair Fell all about my face ....Nothing: the autumn-fall of leaves.  The whole year sets apace.
(The Blessed Damozel~Dante Gabriel Rossetti)
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

yngmomma21833
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this

I am 6do also. We only got less than a week left to test! I am testing next Saturday. I am hoping not to catch a chemical. Good luck!

lhiannan
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Good luck to you, too :D

Quoting yngmomma21833:

I am 6do also. We only got less than a week left to test! I am testing next Saturday. I am hoping not to catch a chemical. Good luck!

To one, it is ten years of years.... Yet now, and in this place, Surely she lean'd o'er me--her hair Fell all about my face ....Nothing: the autumn-fall of leaves.  The whole year sets apace.

MasterAtArms
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Good luck! It can be so hard to wait sometimes!

slittlefield920
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:44 AM

I have a 4 year old too! :) How cool. I am praying I get a BFP this week.....it would be the best news :)

Quoting lhiannan:

oh, i know, lol.  it's hard when i've got a ton of test strips, but i highly doubt i'd get a bfp this early...i'm trying not to get my hopes up in any rate.  I had my mirena removed on cd4.  I got pregnant the first cycle with my 4 year old the first cycle after i removed my paraguard, but it was hormone free.  A bfp WOULD be a nice mother's day present, though :D

Quoting slittlefield920:

lhiannan
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:55 PM

I've got 3-all boys.  My oldest is 14, my middle is 9, and my youngest is 4.  Really really hoping for a girl this time around :D  I agree-I wonder how many of us want that bfp for mother's day?!

Quoting slittlefield920:

I have a 4 year old too! :) How cool. I am praying I get a BFP this week.....it would be the best news :)

Quoting lhiannan:

Quoting slittlefield920:

Camsmommy12
by Christina on May. 6, 2012 at 1:10 PM
when are you testing? I am trying to wait until the 13.. I am 4dpo :)
Camsmommy12
by Christina on May. 6, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Quoting yngmomma21833:

I am waiting to test the 13th too .. probably won't be able to handle it so i will prob test all week lol... :) I am going online and getting the wondo tests in bulk so i can save some money:) Good luck babydust to all .. i know i need some :)
lhiannan
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:13 PM

I'm going to try to hold off until the 12, I'll be 12dpo, but I might test earlier.  I have quite a few test strips, and 3 frers, which makes it tempting.  Good luck to everyone!  We just started ttc this cycle, so I won't be heartbroken if I get a bfn, though I can't deny that I will be disappointed...

Quoting Camsmommy12:

when are you testing? I am trying to wait until the 13.. I am 4dpo :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)