Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ladies this is scary and serious..what do i do??

Posted by   + Show Post
I am currently 6 days late for af. I have been taking prescription blood pressure Meds and diuretics for a year now, I have read online that the diuretics can cause false negatives on an hpt due to my body always flushing out fluid..any idea on what I should do?? If I am preggo I know both of my Meds are very dangerous for the baby. What do I do?? I don't have a Dr or insurance so all I can do is go to a community clinic :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Replies (31-33):
mom_of_teejay
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:47 PM
I am on directits too and took them through my first trymester.. My OBGYN knows Im on them. I also take a blood pressure med and its safe for the first trymester. Talk to a dr. because the internet says there all unsafe for pregnancy but the Dr. knows what meds are safe in what trymesters.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ohbamitsans
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:09 PM
Uh I believe she mentioned in the comments that her doctor said it would be fine until she conceived. Good luck hun!!

Quoting TTC2Long:

Also, I guess I just don't get (and I'm not trying to bash - no one is here has bashed so far), if there is an effective herbal approach and you just have to ttc now, why you wouldn't start those already, to avoid all this stress? I mean...?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
miqdanixo
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:50 PM
Just because someone cannot obtain health insurance right now doesnt mean they shouldn't ttc..she came on here for help. Not to be bashed.

Quoting Wintersdawn:

Why would you be ttc if u r uninsured?? If you cant see a doctor why on earth would you intentionally do this??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured