Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Anyone have issue with spotting for days or weeks at a time?? UPDATED

Posted by   + Show Post

I have had this happen in the past. It was my body attempting a period but just not succeeding. After a week or so of constint spotting I would go on the prometrium to have a period. This happened for a few months before I had 3 cycles on my own without prometrium.

Now I am back to spotting again. Day 3 now. I am undecided what I should do. Take the prometrium or wait it out.

I am curious if any of you ladies have had this issue and waited it out? What happened? How long did the spotting last? Did AF ever show on its own??

UPDATE I am gonna start progesterone today. Should have AF in the next few days. Hopefully by then I will have my Cassava to try. SO excited...hoping it all works! 

by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Replies (11-13):
nac723
by Nina on May. 6, 2012 at 11:10 PM

It definitely does, the losing weight part. Keep me updated on your progress with fertility blend! All the best! :)

Quoting NoraDun:

Losing weight certainly helps. I noticed a big difference after I lost weight but still not preggo yet. Like you I am hoping this fertility blend will help!

Quoting nac723:

I think that it's working, I've lots a lot of weight over the last few weeks that my cycle has been off. So i'm hoping that fertility blend helps me! :) 

I want to have a baby...this will be my first and we have been not trying but not protecting for about 2 years and have been trying trying for almost a 9 months or so....but I've been losing weight and trying to get my body ready for baby! 

Quoting NoraDun:

I just recently started the fertility blend as well. PRAYING it helps. But I LOVE the fact I can take cassava with it. It can be taken with clomid too which is neat because Fertility blend can't be taken with clomid!

Quoting nac723:

I'll definitely have to look into it. I've been taking fertility blend for for about 12 days. It's nice to hear that it can be combined with other supplements! :)

Thanks NoraDun!

Quoting NoraDun:

I posted the link and some info. I am not taking it to try to get preggo with twins (even though I woud be ok if I did) I am taking it because it works VERY quickly and women notice shortly after taking it that they ovulate. Plus you can take it along with fertility drugs or other supplements. Its the first supplement I have seen safe to do so. It also has little to no side effects because its just a natural supplement commonly eating plant

Quoting nac723:

Whats Cassava?

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2012 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Same to you! Keep me posted!

Quoting nac723:

It definitely does, the losing weight part. Keep me updated on your progress with fertility blend! All the best! :)

Quoting NoraDun:

Losing weight certainly helps. I noticed a big difference after I lost weight but still not preggo yet. Like you I am hoping this fertility blend will help!

Quoting nac723:

I think that it's working, I've lots a lot of weight over the last few weeks that my cycle has been off. So i'm hoping that fertility blend helps me! :) 

I want to have a baby...this will be my first and we have been not trying but not protecting for about 2 years and have been trying trying for almost a 9 months or so....but I've been losing weight and trying to get my body ready for baby! 

Quoting NoraDun:

I just recently started the fertility blend as well. PRAYING it helps. But I LOVE the fact I can take cassava with it. It can be taken with clomid too which is neat because Fertility blend can't be taken with clomid!

Quoting nac723:

I'll definitely have to look into it. I've been taking fertility blend for for about 12 days. It's nice to hear that it can be combined with other supplements! :)

Thanks NoraDun!

Quoting NoraDun:

I posted the link and some info. I am not taking it to try to get preggo with twins (even though I woud be ok if I did) I am taking it because it works VERY quickly and women notice shortly after taking it that they ovulate. Plus you can take it along with fertility drugs or other supplements. Its the first supplement I have seen safe to do so. It also has little to no side effects because its just a natural supplement commonly eating plant

Quoting nac723:

Whats Cassava?

vcaulkins
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Oh how awesome! I didn't know there was a natural supplement out there to help with ovulation. Let me know if you try it and it helps you O. I would much rather do comething natural lol ;)

Quoting NoraDun:

I posted info on it. YOu can check it out at this link

Quoting vcaulkins:

YAY! Get that af to come and go asap lol! BTW, what's a Cassava?

http://www.foreverblessedtwins.com/

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN