Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Still waiting....

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:22 PM
  • 4 Replies
As I stated a few days ago I got a very faint positive. However, after taking one today with my FMU it's still showing negative!!!!! WTH????? This is so frustrating and it's like I know I need to be patient and I'm trying but it is so hard. I'm really beginning to think AF is going to show her head in the next couple days......:(
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Byrd15
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Well wait a few more days and take a digital. I hope you get a BFP!!!! I know how you feel with the waiting. I am 4 days late and getting negatives, I have to wait a while. :(

TamDom12
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:10 PM
Thanks doll!! Same to you! I know it will come but this waiting is the worst.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 6, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Could you call your doc & tell them you got a positive but then got a negative & ask for a blood test?  That would tell you for sure!

Are you using the same test?  If not, maybe the first one was more sensitive than the one you used today.

TamDom12
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:32 PM
Yes I have been using the same test. I so want to call my doctor but afraid of the "wait until your past your period" answer. Granted I'm not due till Tuesday just bummed thinking it could've been a chemical pregnancy or something :(

Quoting GwenMB:

Could you call your doc & tell them you got a positive but then got a negative & ask for a blood test?  That would tell you for sure!

Are you using the same test?  If not, maybe the first one was more sensitive than the one you used today.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)