Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Tripped out...........little psychic???

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:39 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

Lastnight the SK's and Df and DD and I were all in the living room watching happy feet 2. SD was sitting on my lap and Df was sitting on the other side of te couch. We were discussing how he got SS's middle name. Then SS comes up to me and stares at my belly. He looks at me and says, So what are you going to name the baby? I asked, what baby? He says, "the boy baby in your tummy!" ........... Now, we sat down with the kids when I lost the last baby and explained that it was in heaven with the angels now. So that wasnt the baby he was talking about. Does he know something that IDK???

by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 6, 2012 at 12:44 PM

I think sometimes kids do just know somehow.  THere is an old wives tale that 5 year olds know the sex of the baby before its revealed (at birth or by u/s).

However, both of my boys (ages 5 & 3) have talked about me having a baby in my tummy when I haven't - likely due to me just being overweight.

Hopefully your SS does know!

Krista1989
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:50 PM
My dd said that i had a baby in my tummy 3 days before i found out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Seximama23
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Its believed kids know things we ding. Lol but my son freaked me.out back in march said he could hear the baby talking in my belly. I ended up having a really long cycle
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshleyMarie88
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Crazy!! Before I found out that I was pregnant with the baby I lost in march, DD was about 9mo and she started saying "baby" out of no where. End of January I found out I was pregnant!! I hope I am pregnant and I'd really like a boy this time!!!  Hoping SS is right!!!

emmasmommy8106
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:40 PM

DD knew. She told me a few days before DH and I left for our anniversary/honeymoon cruise. We found out 2 days after we got home from the cruise when I decided to take a test on Christmas morning. Funny thing is I ignored what DD said but while on the cruise I started to get seasick and being on 10 cruises before that one, I had never gotten seasick before.

feralkitten
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:57 PM

oh maybe how mad would that be is you are pregnant with a baby boy ! have you taken a test ? i be tempted to after having that said to me lol

AshleyMarie88
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Havent tested yet, but I think I might go pick a few up today . SS really tripped me out.

Quoting feralkitten:

oh maybe how mad would that be is you are pregnant with a baby boy ! have you taken a test ? i be tempted to after having that said to me lol

RochelleFS
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm 6 weeks tomorrow and ds(5) insists that I'm having boy, girl twins. He told me a month before I found out I was pregnant that we were going to have a baby, so even before I was pregnant. I guess we'll see. :) GL and baby dust!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lohasbabyfever
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow! That's pretty cool... I think with little ones, they're so close to that time when they were souls before they came to earth, that they can "see" or "know" more than we can understand. Good luck & POAS!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN