Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

My Deleted Post (upset with others responses) UPDATE!!!

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:42 PM
  • 57 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hello ladies,

I have been on this boad for years. I have been TTC for 3 years, and I have had 3 losses.

I posted on here yesterday in need of advice. I maybe loosing my 4th child and I thought I could come on here for support. Alot of ladies post on this side after they get pregnant. I get a response to please post on the other side about pregnancy questions, because it may upset others. I thought I could come here for support, but I guess not. If I loose this child I will not be back on this side for support. Thanks to all the ladies who have been supportive of me. I needed help and all I got was people being rude.

If I upset anyone with my post yesterday I am sorry. I did deleted here and posted on the other side.    

I had my ultrasound today and they did see a heartbeat today (I am so very happy) the heart rate is 135 and I am 6 weeks and 5 days. Thanks for all the support!!!

by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sissy852
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this

i am so sorry i hope you dont loose this baby praying that this baby sticks and stays 9 months. i am sorry people were rude.

Seximama23
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 2:47 PM
Awe hugs I will pray that everything will be okay and send you sticky baby dust
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vcaulkins
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:47 PM

awww that's not right! I'm so sorry hun, you should have received support. I hope your little bean sticks! <3

TTCbby1
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm possibly leaving too. Seems like some ppl don't have a heart sometimes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTCbby1
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:50 PM
3 moms liked this
I'm possibly leaving too. Seems like some ppl don't have a heart sometimes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meeks77
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:52 PM

hugs! So sorry, hope everything is ok. Will say a prayer for you and baby

MasterAtArms
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry that some people acted that way, it should not have happened. I pray that everything turns out alright.

slittlefield920
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:26 PM
6 moms liked this

I saw that and honestly almost laughed. Like seriously? I wanted to say something but it wasn't my business.

You CAN come here for ANYTHING you need to. The majority of us are extremely supportive and I know if I needed advice I would hope to feel comfortable to post it here. PLEASE don't worry about it--selfishness is not a great character trait to have and you shouldn't let it get to you.

:) Hope you are having a great day and feeling better. Praying for you.

Kelly_Ann
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:30 PM
4 moms liked this
Some women on here are auch total bitches. They havr no heart and that's horrible. There is nothing worse than losing a child. Whether u just tested found out and started bleeding or you lose one later on. There is no one that should ever judge you or your situation or have anything to say about it. When u want something so bad and u feel like your body is failing you.... there is truly no worse feeling.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemyhoney19
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2012 at 3:33 PM
4 moms liked this
I'm sick and tired of petty jealous women who feel the need to "kick" others out just because they're jealous and hormonal. It makes me sick. We all had a common goal and that was to become mothers why not be happy and show support?! Anyways, I hope everything with your pregnancy turns out perfect and If the women on the ttc forum won't accept you being there then come on over to the pregnancy side. There's non pregnant women on there and we all support each other and answer questions. Keep your faith honey, im praying for you and your LO.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)