Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Trying to conceive after depo?

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:27 PM
  • 1 Replies

I only had 2 shots....the last one was July 4th 2011...I have had a few periods since...but the last one was around January 20th...A week from last friday I had some brown spotting...a long with some cramping and now itchy/sore breasts, peeing more, backaches, stomach cramps....I've been drinking nothing but water, and taking prenatals, hoping it would help increase my chances of getting pregnant...mydoctor had me on yaz, but i stoppedtaking them because i wanted to get preg...each time i get my hopes up thinking i might finally be pregnant....i take a test and im not...what are some tips to help get pregnant sooner? And if i could already be pregnant already? with the spotting cramps and other symtoms i put up theree.^?

Could a doctors urine test be wrong? I went last week on Teusday and got a urine test and they said I wasn't. But don't they use the same tests you take at home? I want so badly to be preg and I'm about to give up...:(

by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
nicole4u28
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:16 PM

depo screws you up. i had 4 shots on it. my last one was a year ago april 2010. jan/feb i finally got af and that was brought on with meds. estrogen/provera. then march got it on my own. but starting march dr put me on clomid to make sure i was o'ing and to increase my chances. this is my second cycle and waiting im 10dpo.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)