Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

6dpo & wanting to test so badly...

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:31 PM
  • 5 Replies

So I'm 6dpo and I'm just not feeling myself.  For the past couple days I've just been really tired and have grown a bit of a sweet tooth.  Not the norm for me at all I'm usually full of energy and always on the go.  I know it's still to early to test, so I'm holding out til Mother's Day (May 13th), AF is due on or around May 15th.  I'm reallhy hoping for a BFP this month as the 13th marks Hubby's 1 month return Home from this past deployment and would be the Best Homecoming gift I could give him.  Just wondering if any of you Ladies ever experienced anything like this and gotten a BFP later when tested.  With my son I was sick the weeks prior to finding out I was pregnant with him (found out at 5 weeks 4 days by a blood test).  Any advice or insight would be most appreciated.  Good Luck Ladies & LOTS of Baby Dust to you all

Lilypie
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
TTC2Long
by Gina on May. 6, 2012 at 5:35 PM
Idk, I think it's dangerous to pay too much attention to pregnancy "symptoms." They can be just gas, indigestion, af coming, food poisoning or even just your baby-crazy brain playing tricks on you. So just wait. :) GL! I hope you get the mother's day gift you're hoping for!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsWood729
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:40 PM

That's the main reason why I'm not trying to fall for any of these symptoms, but I didn't feel like this last month or in March when he wasn't Home and wasn't able to BD, just a lil strange if you know what I mean.  I'm not stress out about it or even letting Hubby I think there's something up don't want to get his hopes up.  Thanks for the reply, Good Luck to you

Quoting TTC2Long:

Idk, I think it's dangerous to pay too much attention to pregnancy "symptoms." They can be just gas, indigestion, af coming, food poisoning or even just your baby-crazy brain playing tricks on you. So just wait. :) GL! I hope you get the mother's day gift you're hoping for!!

TTC2Long
by Gina on May. 6, 2012 at 6:01 PM
FX!!

Quoting MsWood729:

That's the main reason why I'm not trying to fall for any of these symptoms, but I didn't feel like this last month or in March when he wasn't Home and wasn't able to BD, just a lil strange if you know what I mean.  I'm not stress out about it or even letting Hubby I think there's something up don't want to get his hopes up.  Thanks for the reply, Good Luck to you

Quoting TTC2Long:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bebe42081
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:33 PM
Ooh I hope this is it for u!! Fx!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsWood729
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:10 AM

Thank You Ladies, Good Luck to you all & LOTS of Baby Dust

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)