Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

4 months

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:34 PM
  • 1 Replies

I am almost 16 weeks I will be on Tuesday and I already feel like I am 8 months lol. I am always out of breath when I do little walking or outside in the sun. Also my little one is on my sciatic nerve and it makes it so uncomfortable to do stuff. My morning sickness still hasnt gone away which my doctor told me that it may not go away till I am about 20 weeks and I get bad headaches almost every day. I also found out that I have broad ligament pains that is rare but today I haven't felt much pain so hopefully it's starting to go away cause it was so uncomfortable all I did was lay in bed.

On a good note I felt my little one move. She isnt kicking me and I dont feel flutters yet but when I pushed down on my belly and held my hand there she will moved (it's feels like a kick/bump). My 5 year old asked if he could touch my belly and I pushed his hand down and he got to feel her also! He was so excited. But when I try to get my husband to feel she dont move. 

by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
my2beauties133
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 11:51 AM

I started feeling this baby on the outside at 16 weeks too! It's one of the best parts of pregnancy for sure! I hope you get feeling better soon. I know morning sickness and round ligament pains are no fun, but they are so worth it in the end. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN