Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

back for more

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:39 PM
  • 3 Replies

i have been in this group before but left because we stopped trying. well i am back. i am calling the doc tomorrow to talk about what our options are for ttc. we had been trying & then my periods were all out of wack, they still are but that is where the doc comes in. i hope that with help we will get the bfp we have been looking for for almost 2 years now, i know that is not long to some but when it is you if feels like ages.

i have watched friends & family get pregnant & have babies all while wishing it was me instead.

the other day i took a test to see if maybe by some chance af was late for that special reason....well peed on the stick & when it didn't change right away i tossed it in the trash....not long after my hubby asked me about it &made me check it again...there on that stick was a faint blue line...my entire family saw it & they all got very excited...this faint line was just like the 1st one from my 1st pregnancy...i rushed to the store & bought another, i took it as soon as i i got it back home...i waited very impatiently....nothing happened...IT WAS A DUD...so i waited till the next morning to take the other one i had...i thought the anxiety of waiting was going to kill me, surely women have died from less i thought...so the morning came i peed on that sick like a  champ...more waiting for little blue lines...nothing like having your hopes up & getting that final BFN.

so here i am. sick of waiting on mother nature to take her course on her own. i am here to learn to chart & temp & figure out opk's till i turn blue in the face. i need love, support, hope & info. especially hope because from here the horizon looks very very increasingly bleak.

shrugging embarrassedsad

by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mkmommy0406
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Good luck momma!

Seximama23
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 11:57 PM
I am new.to temping, you will want a basal body thermometer, I use fertilityfriend.com you can chart your temps there. I dont use opks yet but I will soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twyliatepeka
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Quoting mkmommy0406:

Good luck momma!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured