Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Not sure what's going on:/

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:10 AM
  • 5 Replies
My fiancé and I did the baby dance around when I was fertile last month and I was suppose to get aunt flow on the 2nd I have not gotten it and when I took a test a couple days ago it was a bfn :/ we are hoping it will turn into a BFP my fiancé is so excited about it and I'm freaking out cuz the test was negative and AF hasn't shown up yet but I'm also hoping itll turn into a BFP sorry it's so long ladies I guess I needed to vent a lil do you ladies have any idea whats going on?....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
HIJKLM
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 2:12 AM
Not to burst your bubble... Hope I'm wrong... But I'm often 2 weeks late since TTC
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jackieb2811
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:15 AM

Are your period always on time? The last few months my periods have started 3 to 4 days late and the day I ws suppose to test in april (the 30th day after my expected period) AF showed up of course.

Wait a few more days if nothing try testing again and good luck to you both!!!!!

TLIF1281
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:16 AM

It's not long first of all lol. Venting is good. I went through this for an entire year. I had to wait until my cycles were regular. Then I got pregnant back to back. I miscarried then got pregnant again right away before another menses. The only thing you can do is wait another week and test. GL hun! 

brittani
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:47 AM
I'm in the same boat. I'm now 3 days late and I'm never late but keep getting.g bfn. I don't get it and I have no signs at all of after coming. Usually I break out on my face and my boobs hurt like hell and right now nothing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KatieFlower
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Should be correct, unless you could have messed up on your dates... which could be a possiblity... keep us posted!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN